Reviews for Prisoner of Azkaban Rewrite
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I love it. D
MusicFreak24601 chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Cant wait til the sequel! I love Lucy's character )
Cookie05 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
I love this story

prisoner of azkaban is one of my favs

would u please pm me when u do the goblet of fire

if u forget I'll put u on my alerts anyway

great story

D
Penny is wise chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Pretty good story.
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ooh this is exciting!
Bri P chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
I loved this story! Lucy was very cute. When you post Goblet of Fire can you add an authors note to this story saying it? Please and thank you! )
Hillary Izzy Blair chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
If anyone wants to draw any fan art for this (please!) that would be great. Just send a link to it in the review! Or send it to me if you know how (I don't know how). Thank you all for the great reviews, chapter seven is in progress!
Put me through to the pentagon chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
I really love this story!

Please update soon!
hi chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
I really like this. PLEASE write more!
you go girl chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
good job with this! one suggestion, you skipped through the year very quickly, you might want to slow things down a bit or at least make a note that you're jumping through so much time.
Hillary Izzy Blair chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Hey, thanks the good reviews! (constructive critism is great too!) So, I've been adding asterixs (*) to show when there is a time change but it doesn't seem to be appearing in the published chapter, so just try to guess where they are! Someone suggested Lucy meeting Luna Lovegood. It's a good idea, but I'm trying to be as chronological as possible here to the books. Lucy meets people and does things at the same time as Harry. Harry hasn't met Luna yet and so neither has Lucy. But we'll get there eventually!

Thanks again, it means a lot when people subscribe and add to their favourites. And review! Hope you enjoy the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
if you don't have an idea of your own, maybe you could use this suggestion?

have harry's sister (whose name i have forgotten) meet luna lovegood!

just an idea you don't have to use it :)
Bri P chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
AWESOME STORY!
Hillary Izzy Blair chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Thank you for all the positive comments! I'm currently attempting chapter 4: Sirius Black!
you go girl chapter 3 . 3/3/2010