Reviews for Love Will Tear Us Apart
cutiereader968 chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Great story! You really keep true to Josh's sweet-and-yet-unstable nature. I love the conflicted emotions he has about Reed and Ivy (I like Reed A LOT better, though) and I'm only in the fourth chapter!

Keep going!
leaps578 chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Yay! You updated! Great job :) I love how you write Josh's point of view. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update as soon as you can please...
Glyndewar chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Great job once again. Already looking forward to the next chapter.
daughter of poseidon15 chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
I really shouldnt have read this before I red the others...
rebecca chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
please write more! you're a great writer!
KatieB373 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
continue your own rendition... very well written. :) Love the incooperation of Josh's old schoolmates! :)
KatieB373 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
continue your own rendition... very well written. :)
KatieB373 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
again i'm not sure if this story could start out any better than you started it. I'm a private "Addict" here and i'm loving your rendition on what should happen next. Loving this story! :)
KatieB373 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
i love how descriptive this chapter was... way to start off a story right... I am loving this story line already! :)
Jenny Lange chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Ok first off THANKS for coming back to us! I missed ur story for sure! I get it with the hw and pleasing the rents though lol

Anyway..AMAZING chapter! You have done it again! I love that it is in Josh's POV! Like I said in some reviews eons ago I hated Josh first but u have changed the way I feel about him! Keep it coming even if u got lots to do! But I understand that school comes before this!

Btw u gonna incorperate the magic thing into ur story? Cuz is that what u were turned off to lately with Private?

Love love love love love love!
xXcoolkat390Xx chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
Wow. So today was one of those rare occasion where I decided to check my email for the first time in months, and what do I find on the top of my inbox? A brand new chapter of Love Will Tear Us Apart! Of course I did my weird little happy squeal thing then I read it all faster than you can say "update". And of course I absolutely loved it! I like how you go a little more in depth then what Kate gives us, like that nice little thing with Gage in the beginning. Let me just speak for everyone in the Private community and say thank you for being back!
iamstar11 chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Awwwww i loved this! You are so good at capturing Josh's character! Great job!
iamstar11 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
OMG you're back! Seriously I looooove this story! You are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work update sooon!
leaps578 chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Yay! You updated :) This chapter was great! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update as soon as you can please...Hope you do well on your finals :)
Glyndewar chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
Brilliantly written, as always. Can't wait to see what happens next!