Reviews for Gemini
sheppardlover928 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
I great story...loved this and Flipside..showing both sides of the body switch! Cudos!
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Ok, so I read Flipside first...John sure is having an eventful time in. Brendan's body! Betting he gets more whump, like he always seems to do!
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Back in 09.09 you said you would give Brendans POV of the body switch. Have you abandoned this idea? I hope not. That was a great story and I'm dying to find out if Brendan had to save the day on Atlantis.

If you have abandoned it, may it R.I.P. 'Cause like I said, it was a great story.

How ya been? Getting ready for the holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year?

Take care, Karen
Syl chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
This is such an incredibly wonderful story! I am amazed that it has received so few reviews here. I also read the follow-on, Flipside. It is just as good-although I'm a little disappointed that it hasn't been finished. I saw Thoughtcrimes online and naturally fell in love with Brendan Dean, a sort of Jr. Sheppard-so young and cute!:)

The concept of a Thoughtcrimes/SGA crossover with the two lookalike principals being mistaken for each other is brilliant. I hope you continue this series. It's one of the best here.
purrfus chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Not a fiasco, at least from my point of view. Nice relationship explanation.

Looking forward to Dean's adventure.
purrfus chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
While I was enjoying Radak as evil, his future made me smile. Radak as H. . It works.
purrfus chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Lions, and Tigers, and shapeshifters, oh my.

Radek's "major', was totally killer.
purrfus chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Oh boy. Like Elizabeth and Bates, withholding judgment on Kavanagh, and the evilist Radak since Crimes Against Humanity. Yum.
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Thanks for the heads up in your reply. I didn't even look at the rest of your stuff the other night. Bad me.

Like this chapter, and glad to see there is more.

There is a part of me that is still sad Thoughtcrimes wasn't picked up, but I remind myself if it had then no SGA, because I really can't imagine anyone else in the part.
jodz92 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
This was really good! Looking forward to the other side soon (: