Reviews for Teatime
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh my goodness! Tea with the devil! Sad to say I don't think Lillet will ever be tempted, even if Advocat is so very convincing.

I enjoyed reading this. It's probably one of the best in this fandom, writing style, grammar and character-wise.
The Exile chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Delightful! Advocat is my favourite character and you captured his personality well.
hotsasukefan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
first off let me say that you did a wonderful job with this story i was actually hoping you continued it.

secondly i believe this has been said before but it is very rare to find Lillet and Advocat fanfiction .

finally a request from a fan would you please continue this story or at least create a new one i would be eternally grateful
Nixsend chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
A splendid hole-in-one! Thank you for writing it; for I hope you enjoyed creating it as much as I did reading. I think you've captured both Advocat and Lillet wonderfully: from Advocat's devilish personality and pride to Lillet's confident but humble nature. I would have believed this had actually happened if I were not on a PC but my PS2. I'd give this story a ten out of ten, every time!
Vladamere Maltice chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It makes me so happy to see someone make a fanfic shipping Advocat and Lillet, and I'm doubly happy that it was so well made! Yours is the only one I've ever come across. Thank you so much!
Not a World Eater chapter 1 . 10/10/2010

I have no idea why but I find LilletxAdvocat fan fics really amusing/fasinating. Great job D
Minnimoto chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This is very nice short story of them both!

Hope you can write more though! :D
Seraphin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was really good! Love the pairing! .

Hope you can write more out of this pair~
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It's so very nice to see this paring I rather wish there was more of it. especially given how well you do the devil Advocat.
DarkLolita90 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is an awesome fanfic so far :)

It's so cool to see a Advocat and Lillet pairing for is very well written so please update soon :)
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Gosh that was just awesome. I had a smile the whole time. 8DD Lillet and Advocat are interesting. And I like how you referred to Amoretta as 'best friend'; I don't really think they're together, Amoretta just doesn't really understand love, which can have many definitions. But it all comes down to individual interpretation of their relationship, I guess.

Anyway, that was just...awesome. 8D I love , he's so cool. 8D And you wrote their characters perfectly. Really well written and extremely enjoyable to read! 33
The Infamous Mind Fracture chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is a delightfully twisted tale of romance. I have this wonderful mental image of Advocat visiting Lillet's house at least once a week. If anyone asks him why he'd just say he's trying to contract her. He'd make a half-hearted attempt to do so each week and then stay for tea and shameless flirting after she says no. Please continue this! All I ever see in the Grim Grimiore section is Lillet/Amoretta romance so this is something very new and unique.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I'm fairly sure that, even if for some reason Lillet didn't tell anyone about her five days of time-looping, Advocat would figure it out.

I'm also fairly sure that the point of a contract is damnation unto eternal suffering, not to make a fellow devil out of a human. Recall that devils in GG are fallen angels; a sociopolitical band of rebels, not a true species.

Mechanically, some of your sentences could stand to be shorter and less-detailed. The longer ones border on being run-ons.

Still, it's nice to see someone else contributing to the store of fanfiction for this wonderful series, and this was an enjoyable addition.
Empyrea chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
cool ficcie you have here

the two are so cute:)

please update this soon

i wanna know what happens next;)
thousandmonkeys chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Very nice story!Please update,bacause on the GrimGrimoire Archive,they have very little LilletXAdvocat storyies.