Reviews for I Won't Let You Die a Virgin
Aw
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
great fic :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
In the dialogue, it's "c'mon," not "common."
shizuo.p.heiwajima.50 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
This is amazing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Rule of Irony: If you name a girl Chasisty, she's going to turn out slutty and/or evil. At least in TV Land.

I know I myself have a Meaningful Name, and I like, act opposite of it, because screw expectation.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
That was amazing, I loved their connection. Here's a little saying that goes on a ring, it's in Gaelic and English. Le mo shrasha mise agus liomsa mo shra: I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. Very poetic I think, and it fits the two well. Have a great day and keep up the awesome work! _
charlieslion chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
First DeanxCastiel lemon I've ever read. This is definitely amazing. I loved this episode and I love how you changed the ending. Cas is awesome and so is Dean x3
chibii67 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Wow this was hot, and oh so innocent Cas I love him. Probably because I'm still lost in the fandom I didn't find it very ooc (not that lost I just haven't reached season 4... yet)

Love it, love it, love it, smut and Dean/Castiel, what more could I ask for? *pure rethorical xD*
Delu chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
What do you mean "wasn't as great"? I thought it was amazing! You wrote it out very well, and I'm sure quite a few readers will be blushing over this. ;) Loved your take on the Night-Before-Castiel's-ReDeath/Castiel-Loses-His-Virginity. You did a great job.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
well... remind me not to read any of your fics in college... i'm actually blushing. that hardly ever happens :P

More, you say? More of this... or more as in another different story?
Melissa Brite chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Love it.
MelodicMisery chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
loved the update! :) great story!
KaiiDee23 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
*Breath... BREATH!* OMG NEED MORE!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
i like it so far. :)
krissy7490 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Holy crap. That was freaking hot as hell! More please! :)