Reviews for Let's Love Hate
AbK chapter 25 . 6/10
Thanks abk
Someone chapter 9 . 4/17
You're right, GET. ON. WITH. IT. Please! I am loving this book but please.
ZikkiLightwoodShadowhunters chapter 25 . 4/9
WOW! Awesome story! Haven't read anything this good in so long! I was laughing so hard at the pranks, though! And screaming at them during angsty parts for being stupid af! Great story!
xx
So first off, like they could both take a MONTH off work for a fucking wedding.

Second, if the weddings not for a month they could just tell the family now that their not together, and I find it highly unlikely that they wouldnt have already told the family since they broke up 3 months ago.

The whole plot for this story isn't believable
flyrbrd chapter 25 . 3/17
Thanks! This is a beautiful story. You are awesome for sharing
readingKs chapter 25 . 3/10
Fantastic story! I binge read it the last 2 days instead of working on my presentation (oppps!) and loved it!
Iklepixie chapter 25 . 3/1
Enjoyed this
banshee69 chapter 25 . 1/17
Thanks for sharing this story with your readers. It was really touching.

Sherry
Oh my God!
I cannot tell you how beautiful this story is!
I can't get enough of it. Your writing is just so so so freaking good!
Rebeca Hernandez chapter 25 . 8/25/2017
Oh my freaking gosh I cried with this story this was like my Favorite story ever! And I hope they have a boy since they have Lily ! Amazing story
audyaurelie chapter 17 . 8/12/2017
Um I think what B&E did was wrong, because if they told them in the first place, Em&R wouldn't have set up the blind dates or anything that fuck up their emotions. B&E are childish, I mean, jail? but okay okay, that's the part of the drama, I guess. But I love this story sooo much
audyaurelie chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
OH SO YOU HAVE COME TO YOUR SENSE BELLA GOOD
audyaurelie chapter 4 . 8/12/2017
bella is such a bitch and wtf edward you should just explain it to her.. no matter if she hears it or nah. THIS IS SO COMPLICATED I WANNA CRY
Payton79 chapter 25 . 7/16/2017
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story. I really enjoyed residing it - most of all the toying with Em and Rose, lol.
x AnneCullen x chapter 25 . 3/6/2017
It was a wonderful story and beautifully written. It was funny, sweet and romantic despite having angst. I am glad that after going through so much emotional turmoil both Bella and Edward got their happy ending. It was a very touching story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »