Reviews for Let's Love Hate
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
I'm glad to hear Bella discuss how she feels about the issues now knowing Edward didn't cheat with Tanya like she did with Jacob. I don't really know what she expected Edward to do. He can't very well just fire Tanya without cause. He's bound by certain rules in the workplace. It took her coming on to him to finally give him cause to let her go. I feel for her with all her insecurities and hope she can work through them, so they can have a chance to repair the damage in their marriage.

I can't believe how quickly that situation with Alice got out of control. At least, the family knows Bella isn't pregnant. I liked Bella and Edward's talk after she retreated upstairs.

I wonder what Emmett and Rosalie think they know.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Oops! I forgot to hit submit on this before logging off last night.

Glad to hear Edward didn't do anything with Tanya and that he fired her. Too bad his wife couldn't let him explain. Oh boy! Bella has made up a whole story supporting what she believes happened.

I get she's only thinking with her emotions and this was her first love, but she also has to know Edward. Why would he give into Tanya now, when he hasn't with any of the other women coming on to him?

I'm glad that they have this wedding to throw them together in a romantic setting. Maybe Edward will get the chance to explain what happened.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Finally, the damn breaks and it all comes out. I'm glad Edward got the chance to defend himself against her accusation and hurl a few her way. He rebuffed Tanya's attentions. Bella was the one who cheated on him. She lost faith in him and their marriage. Bella needs to get to the bottom of her insecurities and stop her pity party or in four weeks, she's going to be all alone and she'll have no one to blame but herself. Great writing there by the way! All that explosive information coming out and singeing them both. Loved it.

I think the family definitely know something is going on now. Alice seems to have been the first to guess all was not right in their marriage.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Bella is being difficult, but I like that she's being challenged by keeping up appearances as part of the happy married couple. It looks like Edward has the best chance to make her remember what they had when they're in public.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I get that Bella's hurt at what she saw, but she should have given her husband the benefit of talking it through before running away and throwing herself at another man. Edward came to explain, so most likely he was probably caught off guard by Tanya. It's just a shame they didn't talk this through before they separated and Bella could have called him back too.

It looks like this wedding is the perfect catalyst to get these two talking.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
I don't like age
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
NY is 3 hrs ahead of Washington, not the other way around. So it's 8am Bella time and 6am Alice time.
twilightgirl1989 chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Great story! I couldn't put out down!
sue1zide chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
WONDERFUL!
Rose chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
Nice story! :)
ladiblue03 chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
nice story
groovy519 chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
I recently found this story and just wanted to let you know how much I loved it! I laughed and cried...great job!
perpetually chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
I'm bawling now! It's been such a long time since I've cried over a story (continuously, through all the chapters), so thank you for doing that, it's been a real privilege. This was such an incredible story, Wow I feel so thankful to have stumbled across this. It's amazing to see so much growth in your characters, you've carved them out to be people who have embraced their flaws and improved on what they can. That is so terrific! Thank you once again for writing this, it has made my night!
perpetually chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
Wow, your chapter endings are heavenly. This story is just beautiful. Edward really has the most splendid lines. Thank you for writing all of this, it's so refreshing and magical to read!
perpetually chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
Kind of sad that this story is coming to a close :'(.
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »