Reviews for Let's Love Hate
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Why does Edward keep calling her Swan? I get that they are planning to divorce. It still throws me that even at the restaurant he asked for Isabella Swan.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
At least two phone calls a week is "not talking"? Wow, that's more than I talk to my family.
Vanquish13 chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
lol bella sassy. i like it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
eww tanya is a hoe and good for nothing hoe fo show LOL
snoopylover60 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I loved this, and am truly sad to see it end.
Glad they were about to overcome horrible odds. I do wish that Bella could have slapped the shit out of Tanya. The ho deserved it!

Looking forward to more stories :)
sara chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
I love your storry its amaze balls. its fantastic keep writing pleassse :p
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
This story is amazing.(:
Shemilliah chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
I just found this story, but really Alice. Twice a week phone calls means 'everyone us drifting apart?' Talk about being childish. People grow up move on with their lives but still find time for family. But the big difference is Edward/Bella is the #1 priority, everyone else comes second.
I wonder if everything that happens in her/Jadoers life she tells Bella since they are best of friends.
This kinda family dinamic I just can never understand. My family is close by I won't throw a fit if I don't hear from them in 2days.
I had a question though, if Edward didn't come home when he did. Would Bella gave slept with Jacob? After all Bella is the cheater in this fic, if anyone should have insecurity issues it should be Edward since that's her only solution when things get tough.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Well thank God Edward said that to Bella...because I seriously wanted to punch her. Sorry, no hate or anything...just a little passionate about this story.
AlexJade chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Honetly, i don' think Bella is being a bitch. If anything Edward seems to be the one that is hurling hurtful words at her. She saw him in a compromised position with a coworker, whom he had been warned about by Bella. I know it wasn't like he asked for her to come and sit in his lap half naked, still it is a hard situation to talk your way out of. Even if Bella let him explain, i can' t balme her for not believing him.

She revenge kissed Jacob. Not the noblest thing to do but not the worst either. She was justified in her mind.

On another note, if he lives and works in Manhattan why is he driving to work? How does he find parking? I am curious and jealous...of a parking spot.
Twiwriter17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Please write another story yours are amazing this is tied for my number one favorite fanfiction stories ever and I have read a does not have to be a sequel to this story. I just want some more Edward and Bella and I am sure all of your other fans do to!
DayDreamer077 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
that was good. I love this story! :)

I love the playlist too.
janosch73 chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
Thanks a lot for this nice story of yours. I liked the branks a lot and how the story was also a lot about friendship and family in addition to E and B finding each other again.
Endearing scarlet chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
i really love this story. It's really sweet and romantic. you did a great job
1,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »