Reviews for Let's Love Hate
TwistedInMasen chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
And now the papers shows up and the bubble is burst.
TwistedInMasen chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I'm all for Edward in this. He was entitled to that outburst, and his anger.
TwistedInMasen chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ahh why haven't I read this before? You had me shedding some tears just thinking about what could be coming.
grabadietcoke chapter 25 . 6/9/2011
I just did a major power-read through your story today and I really enjoyed the mix of angst and romance and comedy. One thing that I was really satisfied with was that you made Rosalie the pushy one and then you had the characters respond to how out of control things were. You were still having fun with them, but when they played their pranks on Rose and Emmett and then more importantly talked with them, I felt vindicated because I wanted to go drown Rose and Emmett about halfway through! )

I think it is easy to get all caught up in insecurities and pride and miss the important stuff. This was a great read!
ana1973 chapter 25 . 5/9/2011
I just got done reading your whole story. It was soooo good. You wrote it with such emotion that i could feel their pain when they were sad and you laughed when they did and that is just good writing. Thank you for the story :)
NeverthelessTwin chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
Ok I know you've already written it but seriously if the next chapter doesn't involve Bella saying "Die bitch, die" to Rose I will be seriously annoyed. I mean really who does she think she is?
LittleLionWoman chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
awesome story! loved it!
twirob chapter 25 . 4/15/2011
fantastic story through out and thank you so much for sharing it with us:D
Kickinl8tr chapter 25 . 4/7/2011
totally different than ANYTHING i've read before as I'm married for 16 years some of the emotions and heartbreak was a little too close to home - even though we have not had any thoughts of infidelity. It was heart wrenching to read about our beloved perfect couple and how even they can misunderstand each other. well written. thank you.
JaN319 chapter 25 . 3/20/2011
Aww i love this story so much it made you cry and made you laugh your as* off but hey i love it a lot
JaN319 chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
oh my she love him with all her heart and does not want to let him go cuz she a keeper
JaN319 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
they have it so bad for each other can't wait to see what happen
JaN319 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
did he mean to hurt her or did tanya throw her self on him
icturner chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
Awesome chapter. I guess it was worth all the angst! Haha.
avatar1211 chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
So what was the bears name! And loved this story!
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »