Reviews for Let's Love Hate
Nice story! :)
ladiblue03 chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
nice story
groovy519 chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
I recently found this story and just wanted to let you know how much I loved it! I laughed and cried...great job!
perpetually chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
I'm bawling now! It's been such a long time since I've cried over a story (continuously, through all the chapters), so thank you for doing that, it's been a real privilege. This was such an incredible story, Wow I feel so thankful to have stumbled across this. It's amazing to see so much growth in your characters, you've carved them out to be people who have embraced their flaws and improved on what they can. That is so terrific! Thank you once again for writing this, it has made my night!
perpetually chapter 24 . 4/4/2014
Wow, your chapter endings are heavenly. This story is just beautiful. Edward really has the most splendid lines. Thank you for writing all of this, it's so refreshing and magical to read!
perpetually chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
Kind of sad that this story is coming to a close :'(.
perpetually chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
I love your chapter endings, they're so nice and wonderfully written. I love this story so so much. I adore how Edward and Bella were childhood sweethearts, it adds a lovely setting to their romance. Ahhhhh, this story is so perfect and wondrous!
perpetually chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
Magnificent chapter hahaha, lovely ending to this chapter too! I love all of their wit, sense of humor, forgiveness and generosity (even though they can all go a little crazy at times). I'd love to have such a close and tight group of friends like them.
perpetually chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Wow... wow... whoa, the tears are just endless. You are insanely talented at writing. Beautiful character development and such a good plot and structure. I love this story so much! I'm kind of sad I didn't discover this earlier! I feel like the letter from Felix, the divorce lawyer, is going to stir up some funny trouble in a bit. It's good to see that they're not pretending anymore. They are such lovely yet complex human beings, just like all of us.
perpetually chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Damn this chapter got me crying all over again!
perpetually chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
This story is so marvelous and awesome. The characters are so unique and nicely crafted :).
perpetually chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Ahhh you've made me cry consecutively throughout all these chapters, you are magical with your words. You've made me so emotional!
perpetually chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I am really really loving this story! It feels like The Proposal in this scene but overall, it's such a lovely, unique and enthralling story.
perpetually chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm intrigued, ahhh misunderstandings ruin everyone's lives. Good characterization and backdrop for the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3/2014