Reviews for Let's Love Hate
DayDreamer077 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
that was good. I love this story! :)

I love the playlist too.
janosch73 chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
Thanks a lot for this nice story of yours. I liked the branks a lot and how the story was also a lot about friendship and family in addition to E and B finding each other again.
Endearing scarlet chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
i really love this story. It's really sweet and romantic. you did a great job
makeAchange chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
It's the best story ever. I loved it. It was pretty amazing. I wish there were more stories like that :)
makeAchange chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
It was amazing! I loved the part where Rosalie and Emmet wanted to help them. LOve it !
Poppy chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
SO GOOD! Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I usually don't read AH but this was worth it! I loved it! :)
IchigoNaruto chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
I'm feeling bad for Emmett and Rose, without their interference these two idiots won't have reached this point and made up. Even after everything they still want to play games, at least Em and Rose did it to help them get back together.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
Thanks for this.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 11/16/2012
Sweet story. Hate to see this one come to an end.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
They should tell. It was an important event in their relationship- theirs, yes. But it was a huge thing that is going to be hard to keep from the parents, especially given the relationship they have with them.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Payback was great.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
Can't wait to see payback.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
E and B deserve some privacy. Rose and Em are hilarious.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Very good chapter. Hard to read the chapters leading up to this. But you did an awesome job of bringing these two back together.
Starlite13 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
This was, hands down, the best chapter of any fic I have ever read! (And I've read a lot) Between Rose and Em eavesdropping and E/B drunken sex...WOW!
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »