Reviews for Let's Love Hate
FlowerSeason chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Congratulations on your completed story! I'm going to be completely honest, I read these stories based on review count. Is that a little sucky? Yes, but I'm honest at least. If someone took the time to comment then the story must be well written. I'm a college student studying chemical engineering so I don't have time to search ff for hidden gems or get deeply involved with stories where I will ultimately be disappointed in the quality. I need something that will take my mind off of circuits and thermodynamics and heat transfer.

I felt this story was alright, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Just like A LOT of people didn't like the Twilight series, not everyone who reads your stories will like them. But I really respected the fact that you were able to write something that grabbed the attention of so many people. I'm sure you can imagine my disappointment when I began reading reviews and realized that half of these reviews were in response to a rant in your final "chapter". I'm sorry but you can't constantly request reviews and then get upset when someone was kind enough to give constructive feedback on every chapter. I know I sure didn't. At the end of this story, I was going to keep it moving. I could never really get with the plot, but I didn't want to be discouraging. But since you've so artfully opened up a can of worms to receive more feedback...

Let's just be real for a second. I'm almost 21, so I would consider myself a grown woman. And I know that as a grown woman, if my husband and I decided that we wanted a divorce, that would be a decision between ME AND MY HUSBAND. I'm not sure why B/E felt so much guilt for not telling the family they were getting a divorce. All divorces are difficult and involving others except for the 2 in the marriage does nothing but complicate things further. And why was it alright that Alice opened their mail? Once again, these characters are grown. My own mother doesn't even open my mail unless I ask her to. It's a trust thing and I feel like Alice broke it. You know what they say about curiousity and the cat, so Alice's attitude towards them was unwarranted to me. That is private information. At the end of the day, the only thing I felt B/E should have felt guilty for was lying about still being together in the first place. The "I thought my husband was cheating so I cheated" scenario doesn't need to be shared to the entire Cullen clan.

You wrote the story well, this plot and character development just were not for me. And that happens. But at the end of the day, if you're truly serious about this writing thing, the "woe is me" crap has to go. Everyone is here doing the same thing. Some people love to write and some people love to read. It's a give and take in all situations. These stories wouldn't reach half as many reviews without the faithful reviews of others. And the readers wouldn't have the chance to be transported to another life without the hard work of the writers. If someone is taking the time out of their day to review you should appreciate it! Like you said, these are boosting your reviews! Be unapologetic in everything that you write. No one else sat down for hours creating and developing this story line. And when you receive reviews like that may seem rude, try and find the good or just keep it moving. I'm very sure Stephanie Meyer received some not so kind mail from non-fans. Above all else, be proud of your own work. These reviews shouldn't be the reason you stop writing or continue writing. If you have a story to tell, tell it.
Airangel1992 chapter 26 . 6/26/2015
Hello. I was just reviewing to say i dont care what anyone has to say this story is great. Ive read it about 3 times already. Sorry you had to have someone be negative toward it. And i believe i just finished reading it for the 4th time. :) great job.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
I loved this story so much!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
I just started reading this yesterday and this would definitely be part of my favorites. This story is amazing. 3
AnastasiaWong chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
I've spent the breaks of my day to re-read this story, still incredibly great as the first time I read it. I even imagined how nice it would be made into a movie, or a show. It was sad to finish it, but I believe it has to, just let the lovely couple goes on their HEA :-)
I really love seeing independent and yet stubborn Bella
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I'm reading with tears in my eyes. They still love one another... They don't want to let go. And Edward... Sigh
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
I'm so heart broken as I read this... But I have hope!
JustARead chapter 24 . 5/19/2015
Lol..
JustARead chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Hallelujah
JustARead chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
At least they're admitting the change
JustARead chapter 12 . 5/16/2015