Reviews for Let's Love Hate
sueIZide chapter 2 . 4/7
Bella is entitled to her feelings but Edward should be able to explain.
Robstenlovefan chapter 26 . 4/6
That's ridiculous I love this story and u did a great job. Feel good about it
skennedy1992 chapter 26 . 4/5
Hi. I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story! Also, I'm glad for your angry author's note because it brought this story to the top of the list and I might not have read it otherwise.

Happy Easter!

SO happy for their cute little happy ending!
They should admit the truth because you should always be able to talk and share with your family.
amoet chapter 26 . 4/5
Talking about cotton-candy story, the unrealistic event bla bla...well, welcome to the world of fiction. In real life, Bella and Edward would probably already had their separate ways.
SusayyQ chapter 1 . 4/4
I hate reviewing stories but I had to because guest is really pissing me off
Shuck the fuck up you little bitchh.
You're such a fake bitxhh
Who has the fucking time to hate that much?
This is how you spend spring break?
Fuckkking sad..
I just read the guest reviews. Have to say that I think Guest is right on for most of the critiques:

the vacation time
the "coincidence" with Tanya being in Seattle, etc.
the save-the-date cards

Maybe it struck you as being "mean" and "degrading" because this IS an old, completed story, so the reviews are not mingled in with others as they would when a story is a WIP.

And Guest was right about something else: he/she never called your story pathetic or annoying. Said specific characters were pathetic or annoying. That was just an interpretation of the characters by the reader, not a critique of your writing.

I agree with some of the other responders on this chapter: maybe you need some thicker skin. Or don't post where people can review.
scpotter chapter 26 . 4/4
Hi ! I just finished reading your story and I think it's a great story which is very well written! Sorry if what I say isn't very well written, I'm french and it's a little hard to be understood
zpower21 chapter 6 . 4/4
I am not at all a fan of reading chapters from the different point of view. A good writer gets everything they need the first time. At least that's the way I was tight. It just gets highly annoying to have to read scenes over and over again with no forward progression. It's like, what's the point?

got99problems chapter 26 . 4/3
Wow this was a really great story for it to be your first. I just recently started writing and my stuff isn't nearly as good as yours. I really enjoyed this story so whoever said it's pathetic is just being a hater. You should block them if they continue to harass you.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 25 . 4/3
Great story. I enjoyed reading it.
RKsoulmates913 chapter 26 . 4/3
Couldn't agree more! I appreciate your stories
I read those guest reviews, and they didn't seem like they were personally attacking you? Some of us don't have pen names! I read fanfic for fun, and don't have a username because I just save the stories that I want to read on my web browser. I do think this story does have some negatives, but it also has some positives. I just think that you're taking this all too personally since this story is years old and even you haven't called it your best work.
Thinking about it, I find it pretty funny that I started liking this story *right before* you vented about my critiques.

Believe me, I'm not tempering my opinions because of your response. If there is something that sticks out to me, I would point it out. But, the last third of this story was a lot better than the first two-thirds, IMO.

I may check out your other stuff. Maybe not. It'll be interesting to see if/how your writing has matured with age and experience. But, good on you for putting this out there.
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »