Reviews for Let's Love Hate
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
omg Bella.

lol wow they are the most stubborn people! they are perfect for each other, hopefully they can get that trough their thick heads.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
oh my god!

ugh Tanya... shoo file a freakin sexual harrassment suite.. duh! lol

aww them... any Bella should not have pushed herself onto Jacob when she was feeling that way.
TCullen80 chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
I thought that if anything could break one of them it would be the little family at the show that they went to. I thought for sure that Bella was going to say something to Edward but didn't.
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
I'm loving the story and really hope you update ASAP!
christyjr chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
aww they are both just so lost and confused and heartbroken but still in love
CynicalDreamerC chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Yay! Great chapter!
Akelarre chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
OMG they are really hard rock heads. I don’t understand their short sightless. Great chapter!
anu1289 chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
great story!
spicynoodle chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
The compromise was perfect... the way you executed it was actually what I was hoping for when I voted to see Rose scheming Bella into her drunken state. It seems Bella is waking up to her own emotions, which is good. Her being shut off and accusatory has allowed things to escalate. Edward though... he probably has a lot of confusion. For one, Bella is the one that cut him out and never allowed him to explain or work. Granted, I'm sure a lot of readers believe Edward should have fired or had Tanya moved as soon as Bella voiced her concerns, but it's not really that simple, I think. If Edward had done that, would it have stopped Tanya? Would it have stopped any women from coming on to Edward, knowing he was already taken? I think it would have made Bella temporarily pleased, but I think that eventually something else would have happened to set Bella off. I don't think that his firing Tanya would have solved her feelings toward having a handsome husband and her irrationally believing she's unworthy of him. Let's not forget that of the two them, she actually did cheat on him. Sure it was at a low and perhaps in retaliation to what she thought was going on, but it still doesn't negate the wrongness of it. Of the two of them and based off of their experience and reactions, Edward seems to be the one who really has precedence for doubting her faith and love in him. I don't think he's forgiven Bella yet because Bella has yet to voice her remorse in what she did to hurt him, so perhaps that's part of the reason why he's so moody and withdrawn ... in addition to the fact that Bella made the first move in voicing regret after they slept with each other while drunk.

Speaking of which, Emmett and Rose are so hilarious. I love how crazy and unapologetic they are. I think the extremeness of their actions are in reaction to the idiotic loop that B/E have fallen into and also because they genuinely love B/E and it hurts them just as much as it would hurt the rest of the family if they got a divorce. I think they are just the strongest and the first defense in this family.
fotogirl chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
I don't think it was an uneventful chapter, more like a turning point.
LIZZ3 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
I've been following this story for a while. UPDATE SOON! It is SO like Rose and Emmett to do that. :)
Lyxa chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Hey!

Great story, but both B and E are so damn stubborn! Why can't they just realize they've both made mistakes and get over themselves :)

Lyxa
cgoodwi2 chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Loved it! Yea, Rosalie and Emmett! Boo, Edward and Bella! They really need to get their heads out of the sand. Can't wait for more!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
I'm really liking the story so far and hope you update ASAP!
Dedii chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
hey, i love this story so much and the whole story is such a good idea. I can't wait for the next chapter.
1,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »