Reviews for Let's Love Hate
shoeluvvr chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
This chapter was very bittersweet. Sad but touching. I'm glad they both are realizing that they still care about each other. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Accsmom chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
oh a few steps in the right direction. Love it.
RT4ever chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Wow this story is amazing. I love how you cover the full spectrum of emotions in it. I love how pissed off you have Rose being, I think that's totally valid, I mean the "perfect couple" failing, that would piss me off too because then what hope does that leave for the not perfect ones. I cannot wait to read more.
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I definitely enjoyed it! It kills me they are still not fixing this, but I know they're both hurting. Little things like this, what happened tonight, are breaking through I think. Hopefully before long they'll decide to give it a try again.

Thanks for the update - can't wait for more! :)
tneb2009 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I know I already told you over on Twilighted how much I love this story, but I had to add it here too in case you update here. I am addicted and gotta have my fix! I can't wait for the next chapter!
MrsRobPattinson chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I love the angst! Bring it on. These 2 crazy kids need to grow up, but I love the drama anyway!
casualfan chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I'm just going to say it. It's your story to do what you want with, but I really want a HEA. Please? Pretty please? It does seem like they are making some progress but I still want to shake some sense into them. Although i don't think that Rose and Emmett are really helping. I really liked this chapter though, I love me some Charlie. Chapter 15 seems so far away...
msatc chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
LOVE IT! very good update soon please!
cyndi407 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
great chapter...loved how things are coming together...looking forward to the next chapter
savanablue chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
This story breaks my heart. I feel so bad for Edward. Bella is being a bitch. Awesome chapter!
taylach chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Great Chapter - It's feels like she's on a rollercoaster and it's how it should be.

Thanks
GuiltyPleasure90 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
OMG!..i thought the guys were in the accident..whew,you got me worried there..awesome chapter!..it was really worth the wait,now if only you could have the next one tomorrow?..pretty pleas?..and yay to edward for saving bella..heehee
ILoveMiniatureTigers chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Oh my goodness - I am in tears but I don't mind because that chapter and this whole freakin' story is just so beautifully and wonderfully painful!
Ravens23Princess chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Wow really cute chapter...please ud soon I love this story
sli723 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Yes, yes...I think you SHOULD GET ON WITH IT! omfg the angst is KILLING MEE! Oh yeah, I hope there's going to be some drunken sex in later chapters! Hahaha, I know...I'm a perv :P

Sighh...I'm glad Edward beat those guys up! If I was him, I would've kicked them a few more times to prove my point :D

Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to read more!
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »