Reviews for Let's Love Hate
cyndi407 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
great chapter...loved how things are coming together...looking forward to the next chapter
savanablue chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
This story breaks my heart. I feel so bad for Edward. Bella is being a bitch. Awesome chapter!
taylach chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
Great Chapter - It's feels like she's on a rollercoaster and it's how it should be.

Thanks
GuiltyPleasure90 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
OMG!..i thought the guys were in the accident..whew,you got me worried there..awesome chapter!..it was really worth the wait,now if only you could have the next one tomorrow?..pretty pleas?..and yay to edward for saving bella..heehee
ILoveMiniatureTigers chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Oh my goodness - I am in tears but I don't mind because that chapter and this whole freakin' story is just so beautifully and wonderfully painful!
Ravens23Princess chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Wow really cute chapter...please ud soon I love this story
sli723 chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Yes, yes...I think you SHOULD GET ON WITH IT! omfg the angst is KILLING MEE! Oh yeah, I hope there's going to be some drunken sex in later chapters! Hahaha, I know...I'm a perv :P

Sighh...I'm glad Edward beat those guys up! If I was him, I would've kicked them a few more times to prove my point :D

Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to read more!
truemidnite chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
nice story! pls make them like each other already
Tulips at Twilight chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
I love this heartbreaking story. I am trying to be patient and hope for the HEA. It looks like being in Forks is good for the two of them. I wonder if Charlie has caught on to the trouble in paradise. I'm surprised Esme and Carlisle haven't picked up on anything yet. Looking forward to the next chapters so we can get to the turning point!
christyjr chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
so much has happened i keep forgetting there aren't that many chapters. i feel like it is taking forever and i want to shake both of them but i am glad you aren't dragging it out too much. very good chapter...i liked when bella blew up at rose finally.
fotogirl chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
i enjoyed the chapter...but i'm tired of needing tissues with every chapter :)
TamoraJ chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Good story, I like this chapter. Very sweet ending. He admitted that he still cared, she admitted that she was did something stupid and had said something untrue and hurtful in the heat of the moment. I like the progress.

I DON'T like the repeated "I'm about to say something really important, but we get interrupted and I refuse to continue the very important conversation." Once, maybe even twice, if the situations are completely different and if there is a really good reason for both broaching the difficult subject AND for refusing to continue it after the interruption (because after all, they do still care for one another, and they both desperately want to know the whys of what has happened between them). But it's happened multiple times now, and it's really getting old. It's being way overused as a literary device in the story. Especially combined with the "I refuse to answer your questions-and I'm not letting you explain yourself either." technique. I realize this sort of story has to have miscommunication or it would be over within a chapter, but you don't want it to get repetative or draw the story out just to draw it out.
mac-reye chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Hey I finally was able to get chapter 9. I am not sure what happened. I must say it was really good. Keep going!
mom2my3kids chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
good chapter
mac-reye chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
For some reason, chapter 9 isn't coming up! You might want to check on that. I really want to read it. I will keep seeing if the problem is on my side. Just wanted to let you know! Definently keep going!
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »