Reviews for Trust
randomcat23 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Seiji's such a good friend. I love it.

Hahah, Shige and Tatsuya both have girls now! Too funny. I can't wait to see how that develops.

Good luck with chapter 9. I'll be looking forward to it!
randomcat23 chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
:( Poor Katsuro.

I loved the small part with Shige and Mariko. It was very touching.

Yay for Tatsuya and Yuki going on a day! That's exciting. Haha and I wonder how Shige and Maiko's date will go?

Off to read the next!
randomcat23 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
:( Poor Katsuro. I feel bad for his siste. You did a good job pulling at the heart strings.

:D Aw, Tatsuya and Yuki are adorable. Shige and Maiko, eh? Mwhaha, I like it!
randomcat23 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Aw, Katsuro didn't want to leave! Haha, even though he's a lot more quiet than most of the characters, we all know he has a burning passion to play. Nicely put there.

:3 I think Shige was depicted playing futsal in one of the volumes, but I don't know if Tatsuya was there. Haha, I'm such a Shige fangirl I forget about the others. XD

I like the blooming relationship with Tatsuya and Kojima, for sure. :D

Something small I caught: in the first paragraph, it says "but their senior line were simply amazing". I'm pretty sure it should be "was" rather than "were" since "senior line" is a collective noun.
randomcat23 chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Haha, Shige's email was very in-character. Bad punctuation and all. Loved it. The whole closet scene made me laugh out loud because it was just perfect timing. XD

Off to read more!
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I hope we get to see more of the Katsuro-Tatsuya-Kirihara drama/issues. I always felt like Tatsuya and Kirihara have a half-way fixed relationship, so it'd be interesting to see if you do anything with it.

I hope Tatsuya's Mom is okay. :/
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Katsuro and Seiji's conversation win.

Tatsuya, Shige and Kojima's banter win.

This chapter, by default is a win, too, I think. You portray the friendships very well. :)
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I'm not entirely sure why I haven't read this before, but I'm rather upset with myself because it's pretty darn good. I like that its going to focus on Katsuro (and Musashinomori) as well as Tatsuya and Shige. Conversing with Sho via email is also a nice way to include him into this 'sequel' to the series.

Off to read more!
Crescentium chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Shige is so mean on Tatsuya! But in a good way. I enjoy the way you write about Shige. I love that Shige and Yuriko discuss Tatsuya's dating, haha.

It's an interesting chapter, moving from more serious to hilarious to back to more serious, it has a nice flow. I was wondering if there should be a break marker of some kind just before Shige's email though because I got a little confused there for a moment. Oh, love how you're capturing the teenager writing style in the email (oh how I loathe it, but it works for Shige brilliantly).
Crescentium chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Aww, Shige cooking! That had to be my favourite bit, Tatsuya watching Shige cook. Somehow, I think it's particularly descriptive of their relationship: Tatsuya being all contemplative and Shige hovering about the kitchen. I love the polarity between Tatsuya and Shige, they're like... the sun and the moon, or something, opposites of each other. I like how their inherently different personalities complement each other.

Oh and I love the fact that Seiji is planning on waking up earlier than Katsuro to make breakfast. Haha, that's so adorable!
Crescentium chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
I really like seeing the two friendships played out next to each other like this, in the same chapter. You can see certain parallels between them, hehe. I love the banter between Shige, Kojima and Tatsuya. Tatsuya seems kind of clueless about romantic relationships, hehe. This makes me wonder if the boys date a lot - I get the impression Tatsuya doesn't, but Shige seems more confident with girls. Either way, I like how Tatsuya gets a bit unravelled about Shige's teasing concerning Kojima.

I'm with Tatsuya though, Kojima can totally beat Shige in a fight.
SecondXXBanana chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
101 stories... Wow! I remember when I first found this site about a year ago, there were about 40. Good for you for deciding to continue with this! I give you your props. I like the way the story is progressing so far. It doesn't seem OOC or cheesy, and I think the plot is going to be pretty good! So far so good I can't wait to read more.

SB
Crescentium chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw, oh noes, I'm worried about Tatsuya's mother! She's adorable though, haha, I love how she tells Shige to introduce Tatsuya to interesting things. I know that's something Shige likes doing. ;)

Loved everything about this! Am very excited to read more and to see where all this is going. :)