Reviews for A Different Kind of Homecoming
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
This is a really good story line so far! I hope maybe you'll come back to finish this story!
-GirlSentFromTheOcean offline
PlaywBunny chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I really hope you are planning on continuing this story.

PPS
xBSBxBONESx chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I'm hoping that there is more! I read this on the boneyard and figured you might have posted more on here.
DonStella chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
i like put up more chapters.
happinessandlight chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Hi,

Just read the first four chapters, hope the next one is posted soon.

Love the names you picked for the kids.

Looking forward to seeing what Booth has to say next.

Alex.
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
They have children together! OMG! Amazing! Can't wait for more
cmf227 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Wow. I want more of this! Very interesting.
burninganchors chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Wow, some of your readers are really bitching on their child being a girl - really, for those of us who are actually aware of the fact that we don't get to choose gender in RL anyway, it doesn't really matter. The author plays God, and in this instance, you, as "God," chose for them to have a daughter. Reviewers don't have a say, so don't apologize for that decision.

I personally don't care - I'm reading the story for the actual premise, and so far, this is of the very interesting sort! I'd like to see more of Booth's side of the story, but I suspect that's coming up next...

Keep up the good work. :]

MM
EternalConfusion chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
I like this so far, keep up the great work :)
iamladyliberty chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
very very good chapter-very show, not tell. we see brennan's amazing progress, and see booth noting it with pride and love. i sincerely hope he takes this news well, and that it is a healing balm for him and not the cause of angst between them because i can't honestly believe that seeley booth would feel angst about children that were his and hers.

i also want to mention just how much i love this fic, it's incredible. i am totally, totally hooked after just a few chapters. i can't wait to see where you are taking it.

thanks so much for writing!
Libby chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Very good story so far but I have to agree with the fact that there are too many fics where Bren and Booth have a girl so I can understand why some of you are upset.

I dont really care bout the gender thing but a son wouldve been very

dawnsfire:

Well if you have seen planty of stories where they have a boy then you have to misunderstand arent many fics that is just reading Bones fics fore more than 5 years and I never really saw that many son fics.

Well done please add more soon!
silver-wings124 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Great Chapter. Wonder what Booth's reaction will be? Looking forward to more. :)
dawnsfire chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Don't worry about the girl/boy thing. There are only 2 genders, after all. One or the other. I could flip a coin and still get scolded no matter which way it turned. I agree that a girl balances out Parker, but have seen plenty where they have a son.

I could have used a little more info on where Booth's been, but interesting story so far.
ChilliConcane chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Aw I thought litte Liam would be theirs.;(

Shit!Im really disappointed now but keep going i will just think that all four kids are their foster-kids then I can keep on reading this.:P
Linda19 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
I do not like storys where B&B have a daughter at is a shame that this one is the same really thought it would be different.

but since you have enough readers i think it wont hurt you if i dont read anymore.

sorry really!linda