Reviews for Love on the Seine
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 29 . 8/31/2014
Loved the story. Seein them fall in love and fall apart because of lack of communication is so common, but I'm so happy how things turned out for them, it could have been so much worse. I loved that they found each other again and lived HEA! Thank you for sharing this story with us. My favorite part was Paris! ;-)
cuteascherries chapter 29 . 8/29/2014
: )
blb1000 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Let's see where this goes...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
Really was a lot of fun and had a blast reading it. You write a good story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
Smiling a lot.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 4/25/2014
Having so much fun with this story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Stupidity is another factor. Neither one of them is very bright.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
Like I said, creative and imaginative.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
Just too cute.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
I'd say the night was a complete success.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Looks like Edward was trying to recapture some of their experience from five years ago by going to a French restaurant. Which was probably not lost on Bella. Smart idea to put the past in the past and concentrate on the here and now. Also very smart of Edward to leave. Definitely not what either of them wanted, but was probably what they needed to do.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
They did have a lot of fun in Paris. Having to move apart so quickly didn't do anything positive for either of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
Love to spend time in museums anywhere. It would be fun to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and see Paris at night.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
Love reading all the imaginative and creative ways authors find to create romantic drama.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Knew jasper and Alice would hit it off. Not at all surprised that Emmett and Rosalie ended up together. Very unsurprised at Bella and Edward's behavior.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »