Reviews for Sunset Dreams
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 3/25
Setzers tendancy to mention Lady luck and gambling,cards and dice reminds me of Luxord, it makes me wonder...
apples in the rain chapter 11 . 1/7
Daww, your take on Sora and Roxas's relationship is absolutely lovely. The sincerity between them, hugs, overlapping memories, keyblade sharing, and that they just function together in such a healthy way is so sweet. :3

You use blushing as a reaction way too often, though. Well, this is sorta old by now, maybe you've grown out of that.

Kudos
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
I loved this story and all the rest of your kh fan fics were spectacular. This would have an awesome sequel if you decided to make one but you probably left it open for a reason. Please don't stop writing kh fanfics. They're too good for words!
yelrac chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Onpen ended but good.
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
hey great job on this story! Have to say it's my favorite of your chapter length KH stories.

Good luck if you decide to continue with it, if so we'll be looking forward to it.

Don't worry about the open ending. Sometimes it's good to leave things open to speculation.

Hope life's treating you well.
Chosha Kurenai chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
The ending is a tiny bit too open really, it doesn't feel complete, you know? Sometimes you can make open endings while tying up the story so...I'd love to see a squel! But I understand if you dont make one. Anyway, nice story!
Errinenrungun chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
An Update! This chapter is really cool, and someone finally put in Ven's heart in the story! I would suggest that you can make a sequel after they find Xion. I wonder what is the thing that cause the "cloud" of twilght town. Can't wait 4 next CHAP! :)
Samswimmer chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
I know you already said your plans for a sequel, but still...

I. Can't. Wait.

Even if it does take forever. This was an incredible story!
CrestOfHealing chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Aww! That was adorable! Yay Axel! He's definitely my favorite KH character (with Braig/Xigbar a close second), and you're totally right about Quinton Flynn. Lea was amazing! And, wow. Congrats on filling out the reports. I don't have that much patience; I just played them all on Proud (which wasn't too bad except darn Aqua's first world! D: Good thing Magnet/Thunder came along fast to make things easier!)

And I hope you do write that oneshot. It sounds fun...haha That Moogle is so creepy! lol
NinjaSheik chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Cool! Update soon!
Flightfoot chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
I hope that you do get around to doing a sequel, even if it's completely been disproved. Trinity is your most slowly updating fanfiction, so it's probably a good idea to try and concentrate on it for a while. By the way, you might want to look back through this, it's missing a lot of quotation marks.
Shire Folk chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
In a sense, I almost feel a little cheated. It was great and everything, and I'm glad Axel's back, and the characters thrived, but nothing really happened and I'm still left in the dark about what's going on in Twilight Town and who or what is causing it. I could almost say that I feel a little frustrated that I'm reading the third fic in a series that has, for all intents and purposes, ended, and am finding myself unable to find any sort of grand plot in the whole thing beyond character development. Character development is a good thing, for sure, but I'm finding it a bit more difficult to keep in track with your writing when character development has become such a huge part of your meat and potatoes that the plot has become an oily vinegrette on a nondescript salad. I'd almost say that you need something to happen to really get the ball rolling.

But, I'm a guy, and I like plot, and I place a lot more emphasis on plot and count character development as the gravy that goes over the meat and potatoes; complimenting them, rather than being unassumingly pushed to the side.

So, great job, but it's left me feeling somewhat unfulfilled.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Shire Folk chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
Ooh, this si going to be good. A nice heart-toheart discussion about Xion between Roxas and Axel...

But it still isn't putting us any closer to figuring out what's going on in Twilight Town. It's putting me all on edge.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Samswimmer chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Sequel?

Anyway, hooray for Axel.

How long do you think it would take to emorixze the chapter? XD
Flightfoot chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Okay, how are you going to resolve the whole thing with Xion AND Twilight Town in one chapter? Add in the whole Ven thing, and I smell a sequel coming up!