Reviews for Night is never full of peace
Evci chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I dont konw what to think any more ! Hope you update soon !
SamJaz chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
Good to have this story back. Still as screwed as ever.
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Aah, so annoying! I love these little thingies, I can't even tell how good these are and how good these make me feel. thank you for this, this is the perfect way of ending the night of M rated horror Naruto fanfiction! Thank you!
EllaAngel chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Wow, that was a ton of gore to turn into a hentai moment. It was funny though. I think someone that should die is Gaara or Inari and his family.

Captured.By.Insanity chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
this story kind of sucks. i mean to improve it make it not so much just his nightmares or whatever. like i think hte idea behind it is good, but you need it to be more of a story and maybe stop doing the 'and now five people accepted naruto... etc etc' its kinda repetive and boring. add something new. make it longer and more exciting
EllaAngel chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
ah, feel stupid...

That was very sad with Ichiraku, especially Ayame since she is always so nice to Naruto. Kyuubi is a *beep, beepity, beep*

SamJaz chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Just remember, if you run out of inspiration for deaths, check out Happy Tree Friends.

I'm liking the new chapters. Your best work by far.
EllaAngel chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Ah! How can he stand it, how does he stay sane?

Who is the fourth person?

SamJaz chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
most excelent.
EllaAngel chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Wow, that is intense. I can't believe what he is going through and the strength it takes to do it. Who is the third person?

Lupus O'Fluna chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Your storey is of a desent quolity and plotling and I personaly enjoyed it, but the lenth of its chapters are slighly to short (evan for a short story) and the story is therefor disaponting, I think this could be improved by a grater uses of charitor voice (I.e. How dose Naruto feal about this while it is hapening) and maby lenfening the chapters to inclod a porshion of the day arfterwoulds so that his thorts and felings could be represented on things like: how dose Naruto reacts to the people he has mamed in his dreems, how dose he maneg to holed his smile to the torment he receves... dose it ever waver, what thorts dose he have... dose he ever feel like giving in, ets. Though for a sereys of short related events in the caritors life (I.e dreams) it is a desent pice of work that I found intreging, but the langwigh was slitly dull and relied to heavly on the reders inate reacthion and therfor feels to simpol and unrefined, I think this could be remedeyd by bringing the reder in by use of second parson pronawns and/or inriching the langwage with imegry rich sentensis like: He felt his fangs sloley seep into her tender flesh, spiling its vitel flowed into him. It was a viscos, vile, dry lickwit that lingered on his tong and spilt from his mouth drenching him with its foul oder... insted of shuch things as "he bit into her throat, biting her windpipe".

6/10 jujed as 1-4 arfel to bad, 5 desent, 6-10 good to breleant

P.s. I am dislexsik so pleas forgive me for miss-spelt words in this revuw
SamJaz chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
BAM! CANON, Bitches!
SamJaz chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Dayumn. You've just earned a place on my favourites list.
SamJaz chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
What I really like about this one is the fact that it's still canon, and makes emo Naruto realistic. Next time, have more on his daytime, shaking off daydreams during a scene from the manga.