Reviews for You and Me
Blue-eyestoo lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Aw, how precious. Little Baby Melena. Just precious. Please, pretty please continue this. I can totally imagine Nessarose giving birth. This is wonderful! Please update!
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Yeah, the Boq/ BOQ thing is so annoying, though I thought my PC only did that coz it's a German PC. Anyway: How awful the story is inaccurate (sarcastic). Really, I don't think we noticed. I personally was focusing more on your awesome writing and the super cool idea than anything else. Update? Pretty please?
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Very nice! I really wanted a pregnant Nessa for ages! YAY!So sweet, please write some more! Pretty pretty please.
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Awww, I'd love to see Nessa have the baby! Imagine Boq being like all nervous nessa yelling in pain at him..it could be a really great chapter! I was thinking of writing something like this..but i dunno..I hope you can update!
phoenixbird777 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Aw, oh no, Is it going to be a miscarriage or something? That would be downright horrendible.
HalfBrachenDemon chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Very good! Please continue, there's not very much good Boq/Nessa, and you're doing a great job with this story.
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Also, that BOQ thing never goes away. I've tried for years.
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I didn't understand that either so I just assumed that they lived happily ever after when Nessa didn't die and Boq untinmaned himself.

It's 2am. stilldon't can totally be one word. Just like untinmaned.
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
lobers it! plz update ASAP!
elphieT chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Reviews are love? This fic is love! Sweet chapter :)

Update soon! Well... after you write your novel that is ;)
ghostly bender chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Boq shouldn't doubt Nessa. Nessa knows all.

]
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Cool chapter. :)

-Random-
AshleyInWriterland chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
CUTELOVECUTEYAY!

Very useful review :P just kidding.

I'm going to be a bug even in reviews and suggest you change the category to Family/Romance.

But this chapter was lovely :D.

Good luck with NaNoWrImO. I plan on participating, too. :)
werewolf-in-training chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
the computer only thinks that boq should be Bank Of Queensland because the computer thinks boq is a tin piggy bank.
ghostly bender chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
*gasps* INACCURATENESS!

Heheh, not that I care. Poor Nessa!