Reviews for The Dark Side of The Moon
goldseadragon chapter 6 . 6/18
Dang it, I hate when I get hooked on a good story and then realize it's abandoned!
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 3/21
this is a great story! are there ever gong to be any updates? i'm sorry if you don't finish this, you are a very good writer and the story is a page turner.
AmberLG1994 chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
I figure that you will not be coming back to this fic but if you ever do i cant wait to read the rest. The characters are great and i would love to see how bella and jasper end up together. I put your story on alert in case u ever come back to it.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I hope you can update this one soon - I like it :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I love it i hope for more
So and So chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
I'm in love with this story but you haven't posted in a while... May you pretty please, to Saturn and back, continue on? It's amazing and so it your writing. Love it!
Ca.zaphira chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely enjoy this story and crossing fingers that it will someday be completed. Edward needs to be taken down a peg or two. And Bella needs to be with Jasper.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
nice
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Fantasticly written. I really have enjoyed viewing this. You have made it unique. I really like your reasoning behind Alice and Jasper being a 'couple,' I also really am happy about Alice not being a bad person. You make her so lovable that I only want her to be happy as much as Bella and Jasper! Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to more updates!
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
This story is fantastic and although it looks like a slim chance as you haven't updated for quite a while, I will keep my fingers crossed that you feel like continuing it at some point :)
Regin chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
dixie.do.little chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I hope you update soon! :)
deltagrl chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
GREAT STORY. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE FACT SHE STOOD UP AGAINST HIM.
Caerylin chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
hi there, im guessing this fic has been abandoned, but i just found it and i have to say i love it so far. Your writing is lovely to read, making it sooo easy to slip into their world :) I'd love to know how bella and jasper get together and how many more times she gets to put edward in his place :) Please please keep writing :)