Reviews for The Dark Side of The Moon
So and So chapter 6 . 2/14
I'm in love with this story but you haven't posted in a while... May you pretty please, to Saturn and back, continue on? It's amazing and so it your writing. Love it!
Ca.zaphira chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely enjoy this story and crossing fingers that it will someday be completed. Edward needs to be taken down a peg or two. And Bella needs to be with Jasper.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
nice
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Fantasticly written. I really have enjoyed viewing this. You have made it unique. I really like your reasoning behind Alice and Jasper being a 'couple,' I also really am happy about Alice not being a bad person. You make her so lovable that I only want her to be happy as much as Bella and Jasper! Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to more updates!
Sinvisigoth chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
This story is fantastic and although it looks like a slim chance as you haven't updated for quite a while, I will keep my fingers crossed that you feel like continuing it at some point :)
Regin chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
dcurley1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I hope you update soon! :)
deltagrl chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
GREAT STORY. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE FACT SHE STOOD UP AGAINST HIM.
Caerylin chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
hi there, im guessing this fic has been abandoned, but i just found it and i have to say i love it so far. Your writing is lovely to read, making it sooo easy to slip into their world :) I'd love to know how bella and jasper get together and how many more times she gets to put edward in his place :) Please please keep writing :)
GoddessxNyte chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I really hate edward right now, that prick..pls update again soon
David-El chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Not a bad story. I could definately see Bella and Eddie getting into that kind of argument. And nice way to make Jazz available while sticking to canon. BTW, what part of Washington do you live in?
HeatherMarie29 chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
love this story so far hurry up need to know more lol
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Edward is such a douche. i can't believe just because he got laid that he thinks he can control Bella. Damn if i was her i would have either Alice or Rose bitch slap him for me. i can't wait to see how this plays out. Bella is so pissed at Edward for being an overbearing pain in the ass. i hope they break it off soon. i don't think i could deal with Edward any longer. i hope you send him off somewhere so we don't have to deal with his arrogant ass.
today.not.tommorow chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
r u going to continue this? its really good! i love it so far! u should continue it! please continue it! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Chrisstars1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010