Reviews for A River through the Labyrinth
PrncssBunny chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
OMG, please update soon. I am so entranced by your story.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I LOVE this story! PLEASE please please update!
Kit chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I love this please continue it! I have it booked marked and I can't wait til you update!
TheLittleDyslexicWhoCould chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Okay, so, I have to say that I've been haunting this site for years now (I was too gorramed lazy to make an account).

I made an account so that I could favorite/watch this story.

Please, PLEASE tell me that you plan on adding another chapter? Soon? Please? A Firefly/Labyrinth cross-over is something that I would have never thought of. Your writing is brilliant, as is your idea and the way you're pulling it off. I really, truly cannot wait to read more.

You've got River down pat, along with the Goblin King. I imagine that River has yet to truly show him just how much of a nuisance she can be. :)
Saya Kurobara chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I am really enjoying this. Please continue.
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
WAHOO! It's wonderful that you finally updated! I am curious about the reaction Jareth has to what he has seen, and what he will do when she shows that she just read his! I would love to see his shock!
NightStar28 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I have kept this story on my alerts list for a couple years now, I am so happy to see you working on it again. I love the new chapter and hope the muses keep singing to you. I would love to see where this story goes.
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Good story so far.
hideher chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Love the mummy reference at the end!
Asteria 'of the stars chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Yay! I'm so glad that you've updated!

I really love River in this, especially how she likes to push Jared's buttons...I think it's good for someone to beat him at his own game :D
Booklvr.Annie chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter!
induviduality-has-a-name-me chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Ah how truly refreshing. Surely even the Goblin King will be continuously puzzled by how oddly the way River's mind works. I am glad this is after the Serenity storyline as it simplifies things greatly. She will win I feel but will she want to stay or go? By running she gets to choose all on her own but only should she win not lose. I see where this is going and I long to read how you weave the tale together into a work of art.

-ihanm out
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I love it! The idea and everything! Please update again soon! I get the feeling that Jareth will take a liking to River. :)
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Oh dear. This should be interesting. :D Update soon! River's going to give Jareth a run for his money.
NightStar28 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
What a fantastic idea... River in the Labyrinth? Her brand of crazy will fit into that world wonderfully. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

Wishing you and your muses tireless voices and inspiration. I'll be back for the next chapter whenever it goes up.