Reviews for Party Time
fox4mel chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I know it's been forever, but I really liked this and would love to see another chapter. Good work!
Viktorija chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I like it:)Great job!
Ocein chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Oh, what can I say but j'adore it!

Care to update again, soon?
wjobsessed chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
"...but for the time being let me take care of you." Aw.

This whole chapter is great. Love Petey's tenacity.

"Please hold me."

"Of course." If only we could get Liv to open up on the show. *sigh*

"Walter is really upset." One has to wonder WHY Walter's upset. Because Peter didn't call and tell him he was helping Liv last night, or is Walter thinking Peter was out on a conquest while Liv needed help?
Ocein chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
One word:

adorable.

Please continue :) :) :)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is really good, Xeen.

You've got the tone right-especially Liv's.

I love how Liv interacted with the poor taxi guy with PTSD.

"She simply hoped the people inside were not his weird connections." Aw. I would love to see Markham, the book guy again. :)

"Even Charlie was not his usual self when she was around." You worked that in? Great!

"The door opened abruptly..."

"Peter, you were right, Olivia's here." Aha! Peter sensed her presence. How wicked awesome!

"I would posit..." Been watching the Season 1 episodes again? *smiles*

"Peter watched her intently and turned around to hide his feelings." Harder for him to keep that poker face in place these days.

"It's never too late!" *chuckles* Always the eager beaver, our Petey. ;)

The ending was fun too. Bravo!
Msynergy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Loved the last line especially. Go Peter! And the phrase "Bishop boys" is awesome. I really liked too how you fit in Olivia's new found ability, I was just as confused as she was to find only herself as a house party guest. You depiction of Walter was spot on as well. Can't wait to read more!