Reviews for Rules of Conduct
Hi please remove the R slur from your story :)
Aphrael9 chapter 23 . 3/19
No disappointments with anything!
Aphrael9 chapter 9 . 3/19
I like, rather, love the way you have written Hermione acting like Fred!
flooof chapter 1 . 3/14
Didn’t bother to continue reading after I saw the word retarded.

-From someone who works with kids with special needs
Chapter1991 chapter 25 . 2/20
Wow! I absolutly loved it! I could not put by phone down. And this is the first story that made me laugh that hard. I am truly sad there isnt a sequel. it would have certainly made my day.
Dances with Willows chapter 25 . 1/11
This was so darn good. I totally need more.
Aphrael9 chapter 24 . 12/29/2020
I'm not polite, I'll be blunt...what the heck are you talking about!? After reading this I would say you most certainly talented and ready to write a novel and I volunteer to be an advance reader if you need one! This story maintained the same level of action/interest, the characters were well written (by YOU! Not JKR!) I loved this story, thank you!
Aphrael9 chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
This is bloody brilliant! You've really worked on all the little nuances genders take for granted that would seem odd on the opposite gender! I also like how Fred and Hermione are starting to work together.
cauldroncakess chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
wtf? using the r word is not okay! i wont be reading on because of that

i could probably make an excuse about how it wasn’t considered ableist by many if this fic was older but it was written at a time that it was known not to use it as an insult, take it out there’s no reason you should have to use it
howpoetic chapter 25 . 10/9/2020
AMAZING! This is my first fremione that i really enjoyed! Not OOC in the slightest ugh this fic is amazing! Highly recommend
Amber Harrins chapter 25 . 8/6/2020
Amazing .I like Fremoine fanfics but it is the best I have read . Well done mate.
bloodthirsty.bunny chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
don’t use the r-word i’m not gonna read the rest of this because of that. it’s ableist, do better
Annette11418 chapter 25 . 7/19/2020
This story had me laughing in every single chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2020
Oh my god, this was so much better than I could have ever imagined. You are a true genius! Thank you for your talent
Soraslove chapter 23 . 5/25/2020