Reviews for Rules of Conduct
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 25 . 7/21/2021
Great fanfic! Love everything about this. the plot, the writing, the banter, and the soul switching! Yes, im slightly sad about no sequel, BUT that certainly doesnt take away from the fact that this was an awesome fanfic and i enjoyed it immensely!
paulieandgilbert chapter 21 . 6/20/2021
What do you mean you "never let anyone read your stories!?" How could you doubt your obvious talent? Are you serious? As an avid fan fiction reader, please allow me to assure you that depriving your eager readers the pleasure of perusing through your ample imagination, would be a tragedy! Yours are the kind of stories that I enjoy best. not over-angsty, not too much drama, but just plain "damn good stories" that make me want to read everything you've got posted! (OK, I stick to Harry Potter.) You say that reviews love! I will gladly offer you that as well as my respect! Please keep posting. You are a danm good writer!
WendyMoiraAngelaDarlingDearest chapter 24 . 6/10/2021
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. I feel bereaved at having finished this. absolutely impeccable. Thank you!
Believer1991 chapter 24 . 6/8/2021
This was brilliant - I absolutely loved it all. I didn't ship Hermione and Fred but I've read two stories now including yours where they are the main ship and I have to admit I totally agree with it and normally I never stray from canon couples! Thank you for this absolute work of art - I'm a little disappointed you didn't write a squeal because I'm sure it would be nothing short of brilliant but I enjoyed all the same! Keep writing you're great at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
Hi please remove the R slur from your story :)
Aphrael9 chapter 23 . 3/19/2021
No disappointments with anything!
Aphrael9 chapter 9 . 3/19/2021
I like, rather, love the way you have written Hermione acting like Fred!
flooof chapter 1 . 3/14/2021
Didn’t bother to continue reading after I saw the word retarded.

-From someone who works with kids with special needs
Chapter1991 chapter 25 . 2/20/2021
Wow! I absolutly loved it! I could not put by phone down. And this is the first story that made me laugh that hard. I am truly sad there isnt a sequel. it would have certainly made my day.
Dances with Willows chapter 25 . 1/11/2021
This was so darn good. I totally need more.
Aphrael9 chapter 24 . 12/29/2020
I'm not polite, I'll be blunt...what the heck are you talking about!? After reading this I would say you most certainly talented and ready to write a novel and I volunteer to be an advance reader if you need one! This story maintained the same level of action/interest, the characters were well written (by YOU! Not JKR!) I loved this story, thank you!
Aphrael9 chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
This is bloody brilliant! You've really worked on all the little nuances genders take for granted that would seem odd on the opposite gender! I also like how Fred and Hermione are starting to work together.
ofjamesandlily chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
wtf? using the r word is not okay! i wont be reading on because of that

i could probably make an excuse about how it wasn’t considered ableist by many if this fic was older but it was written at a time that it was known not to use it as an insult, take it out there’s no reason you should have to use it
howpoetic chapter 25 . 10/9/2020
AMAZING! This is my first fremione that i really enjoyed! Not OOC in the slightest ugh this fic is amazing! Highly recommend
Amber Harrins chapter 25 . 8/6/2020
Amazing .I like Fremoine fanfics but it is the best I have read . Well done mate.