Reviews for Rules of Conduct
Elisa.CFPS chapter 25 . 9/20
Amé demasiado tu fic. Gracias por la increíble historia!
TheWorldsWeRead chapter 14 . 9/19
Actually it's George and me...
kmplease chapter 25 . 9/17
Thank you for writing and I loved your story
kmplease chapter 24 . 9/17
Another awesome chapter!
kmplease chapter 23 . 9/17
Awesome chapter! I love your Molly!
kmplease chapter 22 . 9/16
shy smile. He squeezed Hermione's hand again and her face turned beetroot red. They were both a little more certain than Fred had let on.
kmplease chapter 21 . 9/16
Fred and Hermione jumped in surprise and sat up, looking over the back of the sofa rubbing the sleep from their eyes. "George?"
kmplease chapter 20 . 9/16
Tomorrow. Everything changes tomorrow.
kmplease chapter 19 . 9/16
"Minerva, I'm going to ask that you go retrieve that potion for us. I will personally examine it. If it is going well, I will continue brewing it myself. Also, I think I will have a word with Ginny Weasley. In the meantime, I would like the both of you to stay in one of the empty teachers' quarters until you are back in your own bodies. You will be excused from your classes. I will have your things brought to you, as well as your meals." Fred and Hermione nodded together. "Good, that's settled then." Dumbledore beamed like a tall thin Father Christmas who'd overdosed on eggnog and sprang to his feet. "Minerva, I'll see you and Miss Weasley back here in half an hour with the potion. You two, follow me." Fred offered his hand to Hermione, which she gladly took, and followed the headmaster from the room.
kmplease chapter 18 . 9/16
"Rock, Paper, Scissors..." George pouted at his fist. Hermione stared at her open hand as if it had betrayed her, dread adding tremendous weight to her lead filled guts. She'd won the right to jump first. She turned around and stared at the Greenhouses. This was her last chance to turn back.
kmplease chapter 17 . 9/16
so sweet in the end
kmplease chapter 16 . 9/16
Awesome ending to the chapter!
kmplease chapter 15 . 9/16
Holy crap! Thank you for writing Ginny as an awesome friend I know it’s the author story and they can do whatever they want. I just love a nice Ginny!
kmplease chapter 14 . 9/16
Just love this chapter so sweet
kmplease chapter 13 . 9/16
Awesome chapter love it so much