Reviews for Rules of Conduct
PrettiestStar17 chapter 25 . 7/12
I've read this twice now and really love it. It's a lot of fun. Fred can be a bit crossed than I usually imagine him, but it works and the interactions with George and Lee are great. if there is ever a sequel done for it, please link it!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 24 . 7/6
Congratulations on this story, it must have been tricky to write. I enjoyed it thoroughly and thank you very much for writing it.
ahummingbird chapter 1 . 6/26
I was honestly really excited to read this until you used the word retarded to describe someone making a dumb mistake. I get that it’s not serious but it’s disappointing.
Jo Clarkson chapter 6 . 5/22
I'm really loving your story so far, it's fun and playful. Definitely one of the best Fremione fanfics I've read
FREMIONEISSHIPED chapter 9 . 5/20
this is an amazing book
I just started chapter 4 and i already love this story!
skyeryder01 chapter 25 . 3/3
Absolutely LOVED this! I love how you wrote them and how you wrote them pretending to be each other. Great job with this one!
michellejjones chapter 25 . 2/21
this was so fun to read! delightfully easy to imagine, a delectable plot to follow, many humerous moments squeezed in, right alongside the romantic ones. i love this!
Steefje1007 chapter 25 . 2/16
This really was a pleasure to read. It's very funny and I love what you've done with the characters!
LadyMalfoy666 chapter 3 . 2/14
ahahaha I was immediately reminded of that song as soon as you wrote those lines, I can't believe I never clicked :L loving it so far
RedAngel323 chapter 24 . 2/5
I love this story!
SirensandSeers chapter 24 . 1/24
This was great!
Zatara1324 chapter 19 . 1/3
YES I WANTED IT TO GO LIKE THAT SO BAD
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2017
This was a great book with the perfect mix of humour
Foxbat7649 chapter 25 . 11/5/2017