Reviews for Rules of Conduct
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
What a cute story! I think you did the characters perfectly! And all the crazy things they did, it was brilliant.

Great job, I can see myself reading this another few times :D
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I love the story, you've done such a great job so far!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
I am so glad that I found this story! It was amazing from beginning to end and I loved every moment of it.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Yes! They're a couple now! And kissing! And Mrs. Weasley's reaction XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! So they told them. You had me cracking up with George's reaction. Ron was a bit annoying but they all had me laughing. I'm glad they know now and that Hermione and Fred are on their way to being a couple? Hopefully? :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Oh George. I wonder if Fred and Hermione will tell them...
brnkofeternity06 chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Although I am a bit disappointed that they're in isolation, I think it could be helpful for them, The ending of this chapter was sweet. They'll be changing back into their own bodies next chapter, I guess. I'm looking forward to it!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
So the secret's out! Dumbledore knows. I was honestly on the edge of my seat with Minerva's reaction to the cliff diving and then the revelation of their secret. I'm glad they're sticking together though.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
Yes, that was a literal cliffhanger. I can't believe she's going to jump. NEXT chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
I totally forgot about Fred reading her diary. But now she knows and Fred adores her all the more. I loved this chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Oh poor Fred! You had me panicking with Hermione there but now I just feel so bad for Fred! His first period in Hermione's body. I thought he wouldn't get to experience it but I guess I was wrong! Lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
Whoa! So he just told Ginny! What's gonna happen? NEXT!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
You have me squealing on the inside with that chapter ending! I love that they're getting along! And more :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I really do hope that once they switch back, she does just that. She should have some fun in her own body :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Fred... with a Beater's bat? Lmao! Oh my God!
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »