Reviews for Rules of Conduct
TheWorldsWeRead chapter 14 . 9/19/2018
Actually it's George and me...
kmplease chapter 25 . 9/17/2018
Thank you for writing and I loved your story
kmplease chapter 24 . 9/17/2018
Another awesome chapter!
kmplease chapter 23 . 9/17/2018
Awesome chapter! I love your Molly!
kmplease chapter 22 . 9/16/2018
shy smile. He squeezed Hermione's hand again and her face turned beetroot red. They were both a little more certain than Fred had let on.
kmplease chapter 21 . 9/16/2018
Fred and Hermione jumped in surprise and sat up, looking over the back of the sofa rubbing the sleep from their eyes. "George?"
kmplease chapter 20 . 9/16/2018
Tomorrow. Everything changes tomorrow.
kmplease chapter 19 . 9/16/2018
"Minerva, I'm going to ask that you go retrieve that potion for us. I will personally examine it. If it is going well, I will continue brewing it myself. Also, I think I will have a word with Ginny Weasley. In the meantime, I would like the both of you to stay in one of the empty teachers' quarters until you are back in your own bodies. You will be excused from your classes. I will have your things brought to you, as well as your meals." Fred and Hermione nodded together. "Good, that's settled then." Dumbledore beamed like a tall thin Father Christmas who'd overdosed on eggnog and sprang to his feet. "Minerva, I'll see you and Miss Weasley back here in half an hour with the potion. You two, follow me." Fred offered his hand to Hermione, which she gladly took, and followed the headmaster from the room.
kmplease chapter 18 . 9/16/2018
"Rock, Paper, Scissors..." George pouted at his fist. Hermione stared at her open hand as if it had betrayed her, dread adding tremendous weight to her lead filled guts. She'd won the right to jump first. She turned around and stared at the Greenhouses. This was her last chance to turn back.
kmplease chapter 17 . 9/16/2018
so sweet in the end
kmplease chapter 16 . 9/16/2018
Awesome ending to the chapter!
kmplease chapter 15 . 9/16/2018
Holy crap! Thank you for writing Ginny as an awesome friend I know it’s the author story and they can do whatever they want. I just love a nice Ginny!
kmplease chapter 14 . 9/16/2018
Just love this chapter so sweet
kmplease chapter 13 . 9/16/2018
Awesome chapter love it so much
kmplease chapter 12 . 9/16/2018
So busy with his own thoughts, Fred didn't realise until too late that Harry had stepped forward to hug him. So stunned was he at first, that he stood limp in Harry's embrace. Finally accepting that this was happening and he'd agreed to the apology, of which the hug is an integral part, he grudgingly reciprocated and felt a twinge of envy when he thought about the quick and painless slap on the shoulder that Hermione would be experiencing in just over an hour.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »