Reviews for Rules of Conduct
kmplease chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
Hermione nodded. Fred attempted to catch her eye, but she turned away from him and followed George to the sweetshop. Remembering their many bags, unceremoniously dumped on a first war memorial bench before he tackled Malfoy, Fred scooped them up and, staggering slightly, made his way after the others, wondering how on earth he was going to fix things this time.
kmplease chapter 10 . 9/16/2018
"Alright, Alright, I'll tell you everything later, but shut up about it for now, don't want anyone overhearing." She said, waving an arm as though in a silent 'ta da', presenting Hogsmeade to Fred. "Where to first?"
kmplease chapter 9 . 9/16/2018
with that she disappeared inside, leaving Fred staring, open mouthed, at the place she'd just been, the laughter still ringing in his ears.
kmplease chapter 8 . 9/16/2018
nd nor, he suspected, would Hermione.
kmplease chapter 7 . 9/16/2018
"I don't know. I'm actually starting to wonder," Fred smiled warmly, staring into his own hazel eyes in hope of a glimpse of the girl hiding behind them. Hermione felt the flutter of butterflies in her stomach and she blushed furiously. Reluctantly she pulled her eyes from his and they slowly continued their march to the library.
kmplease chapter 6 . 9/16/2018
Hermione tried to look excited but was extremely panicked, trying to figure out a way out of this. She was definitely going to be having words with Fred.
kmplease chapter 5 . 9/16/2018
"You're brilliant, Fred!" she almost squealed, leaping up and hugging him. "Pure genius!" And as he watched her rush off in between the stacks, he couldn't help but realise, that this time, he hadn't minded her girlish behaviour one bit.
kmplease chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
would please Hermione. Just as he had given her instructions on what to eat, she had demanded that he keep a healthy diet for her. He smiled at her hopefully, but she kept her expression of forced indifference. She didn't look happy; no doubt she'd have a few choice words to share with him later.
kmplease chapter 3 . 9/15/2018
'It'll be a miracle if we can pull this off for an entire week,' he thought as he watched himself give an indignant huff and dishevel the obsessively neat uniform. 'A bloody miracle,' he repeated disgustedly as he watched Hermione give a hugely exaggerated, sarcastic wave before disappearing down the stair well.
kmplease chapter 2 . 9/15/2018
Fred wasn't at all concerned about her anger, but he really wished that she would stop making him look so girlish.
kmplease chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Hermione nodded, and hastened through the open door. As she hurried back to Gryffindor tower, frequently tripping over Fred's feet along the way, she could only pray that this time Fred had done as he was told and stayed put, otherwise there'd be hell to pay.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/10/2018
Oof
PrettiestStar17 chapter 25 . 7/12/2018
I've read this twice now and really love it. It's a lot of fun. Fred can be a bit crossed than I usually imagine him, but it works and the interactions with George and Lee are great. if there is ever a sequel done for it, please link it!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 24 . 7/6/2018
Congratulations on this story, it must have been tricky to write. I enjoyed it thoroughly and thank you very much for writing it.
ahummingbird chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
I was honestly really excited to read this until you used the word retarded to describe someone making a dumb mistake. I get that it’s not serious but it’s disappointing.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »