Reviews for Rules of Conduct
tookkia chapter 25 . 8/6/2017
What an adorable pairing. And your writing is brilliant! I think I read somewhere that you 're writing your own novel as well? I have been trying this for a few years but life seems to keep me busy lol! In either case, did anyone attempt the sequel for this after all? I love s challenge and would be honored to try with your permission. Writing Fred, in particular, should be all sorts of fun mischief. Thank you for the story, please, if you have a penny of time, let me know about a sequel.
Ashears07 chapter 16 . 8/1/2017
This is so much fun it's hard to find good fics with the twins. The period every mans worst nightmare hahaha
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Please please please tell me there will be a second one
FallenSkye24 chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
omg i cant quit laughing nd ive only finished chapter 3
stefanie1955 chapter 24 . 6/11/2017
Personally, I do not need a sequel. I loved the story and I think it ended where it should. It was truly brilliant and I think you remain true to the characters, while also allowing to discover another aspect of themselves. I did not think Fred and Hermione would work so well, however, it does. Much better than Ron and Hermione, Ron is too volatile and they always clash. Fred also has a temper, but he manages to rein it and to control himself. He also tends to think more before he speaks. I have nothing but praise for this story. It was very creative, and at times right down hilarious.
stefanie1955 chapter 23 . 6/11/2017
Perfect! I really like how everything turned out, and I am glad they are in their own bodies now. This was a rush! The period incident was my favorite part.
stefanie1955 chapter 22 . 6/11/2017
Love love love love it! 3
stefanie1955 chapter 21 . 6/11/2017
This is so funny! I really do not know why Rowling did not include more interaction with the twins, the trio and Ginny. It's obviously so much fun!
britany chapter 25 . 6/11/2017
did anyone write a sequel? i just finished and i'm dying!
stefanie1955 chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
Hahahahhaha xD This is too much! I am loving it _
Guest chapter 17 . 6/10/2017
This was perfect hahahhaaha xd I
Guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2017
Hahaahhhhah omg xd yes that's a good reason to forge the note. Wow!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
Hahahahahahahahah I can't control my laughter xd hahahahahahahahahahahah
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
Omg! Hahahahha xd
FlowerChild23 chapter 25 . 5/25/2017
HOLY COW! THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »