Reviews for The Ribbon: Marcus's Tale
Mel chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is truly amazing. Great characterisation and a believable storyline. It has been ages since your last update but I hope that one day you will continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
I love this. It's so good to read about the Volturri pre-twilight. Thanks!
Josephine Baker chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
I love the history that you have created. I can't wait to read more... will you keep writing?
SkittleE chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I love this story! It's amazing. There have been so many Marcus and Didyme stories and this one is the best by far. I would give an honest review that would probably be as long that I could make it go, but unfortunately, today is now yesterday and tomorrow is now today, so I have to go to bed. But you should know that this story is awesome, well written, and it's inspiring a Marcus/Didyme story of my own which I did absolutely no research for. Update soon!
felinavamp chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Hi, i've been reading this story from the beggining but i found it on Wattpad. Loved the depth you created for the Volturi characters. It seems you did a lot of researcf for this story and it paid off-because it's great. I loved the tale about Caius, he's so missunderstood and hated by many but i've always liked writing!
seawaterwitch chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I like the way Marcus teased Aro

This is my fave chapter. Pssst... I think you're good than original writer. Pardon me, but Mrs. Meyer never give any description on her character stories. But you give so much info

I really love it v

I love your writing, just keep writing
seawaterwitch chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love it Although Didyme has blonde hair? Isn't she jet black hair just the same with Aro's hair?

But I love your works anyway v
Merina Thropp chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
this is so fantastic :D
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
this story is really good. it's a new and original idea, and i love it. update please?
helena chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
I love this story! I love the personality you gave to Marcus. I can totally believe that he would have been this way before didyme's tragedy. please please please Please update soon! Your chapters are amazing and you are a gifted writer. please continue!
tetera chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
ah! marcus and didyme are so cute together! i love what you have done with this story. so detailed and interesting! please update soon! great work!
TRDancer chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Didyme and Marcus' exchange at the end is cute, haha. So is the part in the water. I love this chapter, too. Obviously Augustin sees that Aro is going to kill Didyme.

Now that I say that, I feel like I'm wrong, but...

OMG BRAIN OVERLOAD. XD

Anywho, my browser's spell check is going nuts over these old time names.

And you rock for writing this. 3
TRDancer chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Damn that Pythagoras... but the Pythagorean Theorem is easy, so it's okay.

Love this chapter. The background info and such is so interesting.

I especially love that Aro was attacked by those Crete vamps. Makes me LOL at the brain image it gives me.

You are so clever. I'm glad I went ficdiving instead of bothering to write this kind of story myself. This is much better than anything I would ever write. :P

3 Off to the next!
TRDancer chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Somewhere in this chapter, I fell in love with Marcus.

He's so awesome. :P

"They were like a couple of alley cats sometimes, backs arched, fur standing on end, spitting and snarling." - I love this analogy. And Sulpicia and Athenodora's banter. It's great.

Off to the next...!
TRDancer chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Why do people insist on pulling me away from glorious writing? *sigh*

Anyway, this was quite amazing, as the other chapters were. I am so fascinated. :P

"But women will always be a mystery, even to immortals, who have eternity to figure them out, but never shall." - This made me laugh.

"Twisted, tangled, intertwined, all of our lives, encircling and binding one another…like the ribbon about my wrist." - I absolutely LOVE that.

Great chapter. Off I go to the next, which will hopefully not take me ten billion years to read.