Reviews for From The Land Of No Return
majorshane chapter 1 . 12/6
Wait, they read through his files and find discrepancies and see that he seems sad so they decide to spring him out of jail? What?

At the very least he’s guilty of trespassing, breaking and entering, resisting arrest, grave desecration, and credit card fraud. Having the team just decide to treat him with kid gloves is completely unrealistic.

If they had a reason, like there was another serial killer they were after and they needed Deans help for some reason, then it might make sense. This story just breaks the suspension of disbelief.
The Best Guesst chapter 8 . 8/13
Hey please continue this because you are an awesome writer and I want to see how it all plays out so pleeeeease continue this!
SawyerStoleTheTARDIS chapter 8 . 7/27
It is so good! My heart breaks for Dean, but hopefully the team can put him back together!
Carol chapter 8 . 3/7
Love it! This is the best spn & bone crossover I have ever read. Hope you will update soon.
Maddy and Alice chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Please keep writing
HakSem chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
Like it..
Katie Shimkus chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
I keep rereading this story; that's how good it is. I hope we get more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
more?! please?!
moonlitreader chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
I'm going to cry if you don't update soon! And if you don't add baby soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Argh no I cant believe you ended it there please update soon!
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
This is really good! Love the fic so far. I cant wait to see whats gonna happen now that Jared is here. I feel bad for Dean, he's gonna have to watch Jared and Booth be brothers while he lost his.

Also, are we gonna see some Cas? I would love my favourite angel to make an appearance :)
Also (again, lol), is Sam staying dead? And has he gone to hell too? I'm guessing he did, considering the cross-roads bitch killed him.

Seriously cant wait for the next update :)

XxPAoAxX
LJTardisType40 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
I love this! Love the relationship between Dean and Booth!
catlover2976 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
So happy you updated! I've been too busy to get to the chapter until now, but it was worth the wait!
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Nice to see you are able to pick up the thread of the story again after so long. It is almost a seamless recovery. Good work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
A large, confused group of scientific types, what fun they are having trying to apply logic to Winchester world. Surprise! That Jack-In-The-Box just may eat your face off.