Reviews for From The Land Of No Return
HakSem chapter 8 . 6/23
Like it..
Katie Shimkus chapter 8 . 6/13
I keep rereading this story; that's how good it is. I hope we get more chapters soon!
more?! please?!
moonlitreader chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
I'm going to cry if you don't update soon! And if you don't add baby soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Argh no I cant believe you ended it there please update soon!
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
This is really good! Love the fic so far. I cant wait to see whats gonna happen now that Jared is here. I feel bad for Dean, he's gonna have to watch Jared and Booth be brothers while he lost his.

Also, are we gonna see some Cas? I would love my favourite angel to make an appearance :)
Also (again, lol), is Sam staying dead? And has he gone to hell too? I'm guessing he did, considering the cross-roads bitch killed him.

Seriously cant wait for the next update :)

XxPAoAxX
R.J. McKee chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
I love this! Love the relationship between Dean and Booth!
catlover2976 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
So happy you updated! I've been too busy to get to the chapter until now, but it was worth the wait!
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Nice to see you are able to pick up the thread of the story again after so long. It is almost a seamless recovery. Good work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
A large, confused group of scientific types, what fun they are having trying to apply logic to Winchester world. Surprise! That Jack-In-The-Box just may eat your face off.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
The group hug going on here seems to be working for Dean. I'm not sure how he can ever heal though. Huge chunks of his life have been ripped away and the holes are going to be tough to fill.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I don't think that this Dean can be glued back together again. He is broken in ways that are hard to to believe.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Another introduction to Winchester Land. Dean should get his "what's really out there" speech down on tape and save his vocal cords.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Welcome to the circus. The acts are about to begin.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Excellent start to the story. I am so sorry for Dean. He's so alone now.