Reviews for From The Land Of No Return
catlover2976 chapter 7 . 2/27
Awwww, still haven't updated yet? It would be pretty cool if you somehow brought Sam back, but I don't know if you will... update soon please! It's been a couple years.
jazz chapter 7 . 1/6
Please please please continue this story. Too good so far not to.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 7 . 1/4
Please tell me you'll be continuing this at some point because it's really good.
1234grace chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Keep writing! Plzzzz it's so good!
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
You haven't updated in forever. This is a great crossover, and there aren't many fics in this category (good ones anyway). So please continue
Sari Dark chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story and hope for more of the same! This is such a great concept and a beautiful portrayal. I would love to read more.
Thia chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I just finished reading this and it is a really awesome beginning, and I really hope you finish it one day! I saw that you were asking for suggestions on where to go from here. For the short term (like the next chapter or so) with the squints going over the time line you could have them ask about May- November. That would involve Hell and Dean's PTSD from the experience? Long term (like whole story wise) you could go the way of them accepting the supernatural and helping Dean with his depression and PTSD so that he goes back out there and fights monsters (or he could be adopted by them, which I would be all for but it's not completely realistic for the show). Also some Cas? Maybe? His treatment of Dean since Hell should be addressed (I know he's an angel, but someone needs to explain depression and such to him...). That's all I got! Hope this helps, please update soon! (This story is really really great, by the way. Did I say that yet?)
Jeanne chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Great beginning. Hope you get to finish it someday.
DTS chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
It's been 18 months (give or take). Will we be seeing another chapter any time soon?
Ashlee L chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
New Chapter? *Pleads on my knees*
zabani-chan chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Oh my god, please update this! I love this story!
bellaqueenofthecourt chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
This is super cool! I really hope you update soon!
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I like the story very much, you even made me tear up at times. Can Cas be added in soon? Also, sometimes I find myself confused if Dean has already told them about the supernatural or not. Please update soon!
-Cass
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I just read what you have up here and I have to say I enjoyed it way more then I thought I would. The only thing is, would you consider finishing it? I love good well written crossovers, the chance to see the characters of one show through the well established eyes of the characters of another show and I have long puzzled at the lack of good, in character crossovers between bones and supernatural. They seem to be almost tailor made for each other. Anyway this is my hopeful but long winded request for more story? Please?
ultimate beach lover chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Ok so this story is awesome and u should start updating it! Pretty please?!