Reviews for Seek Truth
guest chapter 4 . 5/16
Very good!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
What a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites. I have absolutely no respect at all for Han or Leia and barely any for Padme... Luke sure is quick to throw his lot in with the rest of them in minimizing his father's feelings as well. For all the care the give him he'd have been better off dead as he was in the films.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
So a couple nice conversations with Mommy dearest and Luke is blaming her being alone on Anakin and not where it squarely lies: on the lying Padme herself.
UppityBitch chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
OMG I HATE HAN SO MUCH,..He's isnt the right man for Leia! That's what I've always thought! WHAT KIND OF PRINCESS MARRIES A PIRATE AND SMUGGLER? EWWW G. Lucas accorsding to me has done wrong here with Star Wars! Most useless and senseless character of the series.
catwoman8940 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Interesting look forward to reading the sequel next..
QueenNaberrie chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
BRAVO! Loving this even though Anakin is being stupid and needs to stop with the self loathing. He needs to forgive himself so he can let go of his anger and move on. Then perhaps he can see how much his wife and family really love him. On to the sequel...
Entrancing chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
This is good! You're definitely improving. There are still a few problems, like the occasional spelling and grammar mistake. They're not too big but they're still a little jarring. And, at times, Luke comes across as a bit arrogant. It's the way he tells stories. He said he 'defiantly' threw down his lightsaber. That's something Lando would say. Luke could go without the self-flattering adjectives.

Sometimes, when you have your characters recount events, the dialogue reads a little like a summary, rather than a realistic conversation. Keep in mind that Luke has other aims when storytelling than just informing his mother. It seems to me that he would have it in his best interest to exclude many things (like all his reckless actions) and make excuses. Things like that. In some cases, you do achieve a more realistic dialogue, like when Luke and Leia banter about the swoop bikes on Endor, which is good.

Otherwise, you have an interesting storyline. Your pacing is just right and you effectively convey the emotional drama. I'm finding this story more riveting than your other ones. It's your best yet. Keep it up!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
heh. I knew that.
ILDV chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Very WOW!
sexystarwarslover chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
no, i want anakin to go back to padme lol give me quite a scare when i thought she was dying but now she's going to be alright now we just need anakin to see the truth ahd go back to her
fdksn chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I liked it and thought it was a good ending. Very well written.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
WOW that was intense is so brave, too bad Anakin is just a jerk.
Mo Angel chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I just now started reading this, because I am a romantic at heart and refuse to read fanfiction with Darth Vader instead of Anakin Skywalker the hero. But because I'm a big fan of your other stories, I thought I'd finally give it a go. And am I happy I did so. Interesting take, with Padme's survival a good twist. Of course I can only hope that the supremely stubborn Anakin will come out of his shell and see the light.
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I really like this story. This version of Luke ... he has a bite in this story and an earthiness not usually seen. Excellent. I await the next installment.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I am anxiously awaiting the next installment!