Reviews for Don't Give Up
micksmouse chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
you really should continue this story
Souldarkalone chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
por favor por favor siga escribiendo esto es muy bueno
3DBABE1999 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I.. NEED.. MORE!.. This needs updating! PLEASE! Oh please, oh please, oh please, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease... Please, please, please, please, please... PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE! With sugar on top?.. PLEASE! PLEASE! PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAA SSSSSEEE!
Please please please write more! PLEASE update! Please.. Another Chapter PLEASE!

Have I groveled enough to get you to write more? If not here's more groveling:

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAA SSSSSEEe! Please, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaspleaseplease, please, please, please, please, please, pleasepleasepleaseplepleasep leasepleasepleasepleasepleas please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SE, PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE, please, prettyprettypretty pppplllleeeeaaasssseeee, PRETTYPRETTYPRETTY PPPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE, I'm BEGGING HERE!

Please write more to this!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
good story are you going to keep writing?
bia1007 chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
Really loved what you did with this chapter. It was such a big step for Sam despite his deep fear to agree and see the doctor as long as Dean is with him (“Safe, Sam always felt safe with Dean. If Dean was going to be there, maybe, just maybe, he could do this”). But they still have such a long way to go and Sam’s despair at the end very clearly showed this, it just hurts to see how terribly hurt and broken he is (I so wish they will find the guy who did this to Sam so Sam sees he can’t hurt him or anybody else ever again) and I hope Dean can stay strong for his brother as what happened to Sam deeply affects him too. Simply breathtaking, excellent!
samgirl19 chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
omg poor sam he needs a big hug and i so hope dean finds that bastard that did this to sam and show him what happens when someone messes with sam or a winchester
babyreaper chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
That went better than expected, great chapter, I hope Sam starts to get better soon. looking forward to the next post
Cainchan chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
woow great and sad chapter. I also thing everyone should have a dean by his side. I am glad there would be more and I hope this will be a longer story.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
This was a really good and I REALLY want you to keep going!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
A really good chapter here! I can't wait to hear more from Sam. His chanting was so sad! Keep going! xD
buttercupgalaxy chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Hi, just read through from the beginning and am enjoying the ride immensely so far and I can't wait to see what else you throw our way!

B x
bia1007 chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
As glad as I am Lucifer doesn’t want Sam as his vessel anymore because he’s tainted (what a strange development but Lucifer still is an angel, a fallen one but he is and so this in a way makes sense but really it’s also a very cruel judgement if you think about it, a bitter irony), Dean is very right to fear Sam won’t really see the good in it. Loved how he tries and wants to protect him and it is much needed, Sam is so deeply hurt and fragile. Fantastic chapter and more please!
babyreaper chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Poor, poor Sam, what can Dean do to help him, what can he say? Is Sam ever going to be alright again? Great chapter. More soon, Please
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
omg poor sam poor baby needs a big hug and oh that craig dude will get it now for messing with sam
Cainchan chapter 12 . 5/28/2010
I can not wait until a new chapter is up. this story is great and soo sad. poor sammy.