Reviews for Canada's Journal
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
*dies from ship SAILING BIG WOOT*
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
"3) There is no three, I just thought I'd waste a few more moments of your time"
Flaming Rose chapter 16 . 3/30/2014

Thank you for the story and chappies!

P. S. Divergent is awesome!
damtoti chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
This was really cute xD I liked the kiss scenes a lot, they were pretty well done.
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
:) cute! Thanks for reminding me why I love prucan so much! Lol, I've been just reading through all your stories, and I just finished, so now I feel the need to beg you to write more? Not like on this story or anything, I know this ones done, just in general. :)
LoveHateSucker chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
HO SHIT HE TOUCHED THE CURL! xD Everyone forgets Canada's curl, so that's what made me freak out! I love this story, it's just simply... ADORABLE!
otaku876 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011

I read this fanfic ages ago, and was just stalking your dA (something I do very often), and came across the link to your fanfiction.

So I was like "Sure, why not, maybe she finally started on that teacher/student!PruCan fic by now *deathglare*" and clicked it.

I'm going to go question all I know in life.
Ottilia chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Mattie is such a woman, don't tell him I said that. Her acts like a teenage girl with her first crush, adorkable!
Mutyasha chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Third time I read this fic, and I still squeal every time. 3
DomesticPruEst chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
I loved the progression of their relationship and how mentions of Gilbert quickly began dominating the journal entries. These two are so very sweet together.
Aristocratic Views chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
You... are wonderful. I love you for writing this story, thank you so much.
jemter chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Apparently I give you too many reveiws, but what can I say? You've converted me to Prucan and now I'm hooked. I can't wait to hear something like this from Gill's P.O.V...

i plan on murdering you if you discontinue your insanly awesome writings. I think i could probably pull off death by maple syrup; beware. :3
jemter chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
:3 Love. Absolute love.

That is all.
ItalianLifestyle chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
Aw! This was so cute! I loved it. And I love PruCan so much. I'm glad that you were recommended to me and I'm looking forward to reading some more of your stories. -skips off to read them-