Reviews for Her Midnight Blue Tie
silvermoonstone23 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Aw, this was adorable! Luna and Neville is my favorite couple from the Harry Potter books (even though they never really mentioned it in the books, in the last movie there was mention of it).
This story captured not only the dopey yet lovable persona of Neville, but also Luna's ditzyness.
Great job!
Alice Tanning chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
that was really good! um... the only thing i can helpfully criticize is that you spelled threw wrong. but i am adding it to my favs!
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh Ron... You have made yourself a legend by the way you keep on stuffing yourself... xD :D :)

Take note of capitalization... :) ;)

Harry has GREEN eyes...

And Luna transferring to the Gryffindor table? Queer... xD :D :) But cute! :) :D

Oh Hermione...

When Hermione said:

"...I do hate to say so but I believe your sick. Your blushing." , shouldn't the two "your"s be "you're"s instead? xD :P

It's "turning" ... But I guess you just missed to correct that... :)

Punctuation marks as well... :)

Yeah... It's a VERY CUTE ONE - SHOT... It's an EXTREMELY CUTE ONE - SHOT! OMG I LOVE IT! :)

KEEP IT UP! HAVE MORE STORIES! :D :)
iPodluver1888 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh My Gosh, I loved it! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Keep writing... seriously... Very fantastic one shoter... :)
teenageidioit chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hey! I loved this story, it was well written, stayed true to character, and was absolutely adorable! Only, the kiss at the end, while adorable, just didn't seem to fit.
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Adorable! this is my absolute favorite ship for harry potter. Even my mom likes. They're her favorite too.
TouchMyKeyblade chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw

now this is what you call an ADORABLE HP oneshot! the ONLY thing i have a problem with...is harry... his eyes arent blue in the books, they are electric green. but otherwise i LOVE this... intresting pairing. i love the way neville keeps asking himself 'is she really that spacey?' lol
bowieblast chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aha, that was so cute!~
Bloodsucker94 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was a really great story, you really got Luna's personality right.
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
heheheh very cute story :) loved it :D
Laura Granger chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
harry potter have GREEN eyes not icy blue
Khgirl08 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
AW! That was adorable. I really liked it.
ThatGreenCladMidget chapter 1 . 9/29/2009