Reviews for The More You Ignore Me
LaueHime chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Lovely! I loved how you described Sam's inner struggle and how weary it felt to read through his journey. Also liked the idea of him not knowing where he is at the end but then he knows the one place he wants to be and calls Dean :) that was great !
spikala chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Really well done with the story! I really like the way you've used short, tense sentences here. It works so well with the whole cat and mouse chase between Sam and Lucifer.

My favourite line would have to be Lucifer's "I'm getting bored of this... and I hate repeating myself." It just encapsulates the way that Mark Pelligrino was able to flick from charming to slick and menacing in the space of a breath.

Great read.
Victoriam Nox chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You should have a kind of sequel or something. Like Ellen and Jo's POV when they picked him up and Dean's reaction to seeing him or something.
StrawberryLaceSuicide chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ugh, I just really love this, especially the dream-sequence bits. Xx
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I loved this! You wrote Sam so well!
Caban University chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
NO please update. Pwease? I'll gives you a cookie! :O
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow just wow! I love Lucy's last line! "Well aren't you clever." Wonderful writing!
mirenne chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I discovered your writing yesterday, and now I'm devouring all of your Supernatural pieces before moving on to BSG.

Your writing is strong and clear, full of great detail, and (best of all) true to character. I love the desperation and the grimness of this story. It makes sense for a Sam who is alone and beseiged to start running, even though he understands that he can't escape his fate.

I loved your twist at the end, when he's about to break but can't simply because he doesn't know where he is. At that point you have to wonder- did he mean to lose himself or was it fortuitous?

Anyway, I'm shocked that only 12 people have reviewed so far. This is a great exploration of what could have been (and still could be).
Gabriel99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was a great fic! There aren't enough with Lucifer in them, I think because he's hard to write, but this was just perfect :) Thanks for sharing!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I have to admite I read this three times and I have to 'say' that it is wonderful, now that I get it.

At first it confused me a whole lot, how chopy and abrupt everything was but then reading on how Sam purposely unhinged himself to protect himself and others I suddenly understood. Sam is just Brilliant. He knows that he wont be able to reject Lucifer eventually but he's making certain that by that time he's totaly out of it that he CAN'T join.

“I don’t know,” Sam replies, laughing full bore now. “I don’t know where I am.”

Lucifer only smiles in return, slow and calculating.

“Well aren’t you clever.”

YOur Lucifer also impressed me. He shows up but its not overdone. He's not threatening, in your face 'join me or die'. He's going for a more suble pace, the whole 'sirens temptation song' path; slowly chip and work on Sam until he-Sam-cant get away.

Also when Sam has his little 'break down' but doesn't know where he is...Lucifer doesn't get angry and all tempertantrum. Lucifer gets impressed! Lucifer, Price of Darkness, Satan, the Devil himself, is damned impressed by Sam!

Damn. Even if Dean doesn't help-although I hope he does-Sam did what he could and will continue to do so until he can't. And Lucifer better respect him for that. I know I do.

I just really like this story.
Calamity in Motion chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was beautiful and sober and perfect.

The way you wrote Lucifer really impressed me. He wasn't over the top or annoying. He was...well believable.

I LOVED this.

Keep up the good work.

-Calamity-

[][-}-
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
this was great, loved the dream sequences
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was really good. Poor Sammy, he can't run forever. Dean had better have a way out of this one! :D
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I reread this fic several times today and came to the conclusion that I like it quite a bit. I love the tone of it-it's disjointed and sudden in its transitions at times, which mirrors Sam's increasingly unhinged state of mind. I love his desperate persistence which is as much rebellion as it is sheer terror. Lucifer's approach in this is very much how I envision it going-the slow picking at Sam's sanity, which leads to the inevitable end. And then, the bit of hope at the end-and I just hope that Dean actually listens to what Sam has to say-it could well be the saving grace to both of them and the rest of the world.

Nice work.
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great story! So heartbreaking...Sam's pain and self-loathing are palpable and Lucifer oh so creepy.