Reviews for Rowdy
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Okay, the fact that you're worried about how you write the Rowdy one is probably why you're so good at it. You try so hard with him, and the effort shows. I luvvles your Hot Rod.

The flashback just made me sad. When Rod argued back about the 'we were never friends' comment, the emotion in it almost got to me. I could only imagine how he feels. And when he went to Orton's hotel room and sang the song, all I could think was Oscar worthy ending. And Bob sang back! You have no idea how amazingly heartfelt that actually was!

I loved this mini epic, and I'm glad I read it. (even though a lot of things happened before I was born... eh, I learned a lot)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Even the toughest men need love and Roddy was no exception. Bites that it took him so long to swallow his pride and go back but hey, it all worked out for a happy ending.

Loved it hun! *tosses snow-nuts to Rod*
slashburd chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I hadn't seen any of this fic before and have just sat and devoured it all in one go.

I can't even begin to comprehend how much of your heart and soul you've cleared poured into writing something that you clearly care about so much. This is truly a fine piece of work, the characters so believeable and especially Piper, so accurate. I remember seeing him on TV when I was younger and he always seemed like the brightest flame that was destined to burn out before his time.

I won't hide the fact that I am glad for the happy ending and the fact that the faith and love endured over the years they spent apart and neither forgot the words, in every sense.

Truly epic, truly amazing, truly Rowdy x
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Oh my. This was certainly a drama-filled chapter. I enjoyed seeing a little bit more about Roddy, though. I can't believe his father did that to him. It explains his nature, though, & why he puts on this act of being so tough when he really doesn't feel like it. Poor guy. I'm sure if he had explained to Bob, he would have understood. It's not weak to feel the way he did.

I really love this.

GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Oh, this was amazingly beautiful. (also huggles the Rowdy one) I felt so bad for him.
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Wow. Great story so far WF. You really capture the characters well. I dont know too much about Orton except what I've seen on some of my DVDs. I know Paul a little after seeing him on AWA (Took me a minute to put a name with a face).

Rod had rough childhood and his broken relationship with Ace didn't help his life at all. I hope they can find some kind of peace soon.
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Am I not subscribed to this story? How the hell did I miss chapter 2? *facepalm*

Damn this was so freaking good! I want to make love to all my muses this was so good. Probably a little too much info but I cant help it. Ek!

Rod is really tripping me out and poor Bob. I swear Randy's being such a dick right now. But it was a bad time to have a flashback.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
*pets Rod* Aww. Poor Rod. This chapter was perfect hun. I want to hug both Rod and Bob. Silly boys. I can't wait to see how this ends up.
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
I like how you've written Bob in this so far. I never cared for him, always thought he had done pretty much nothing during his career, but you make him likeable. And Mr. Wonderful, well, I agree with you there, I always thought he was kind of gross looking too. But I digress.

'He really didn’t feel like frisking either one of them for the key as Paul would undoubtedly get fresh about it.'

Aw, is poor Bob shy? That's something I never would have expected from an Orton. LOL.

“Look Ace, you’re gonna be my guard body…er…body…well whatever the fuck it is anyway! It involves you and my body, apparently!”

YOU ARE MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD WITH THIS! I'm telling you, you are doing such an amazing job at keeping Roddy in character. I don't know how you do it, really, I don't. I know it's not easy, but you make it seem like it is.

I love this. Really, I do.

The end made me laugh. That had to be embarrassing.

GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
You did really good with the Rowdy one's speech. Really, it's amazing. I don't think I could do it.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
*snerk* It's not funny but it is on some level. Poor Bob lost to his memories of a time long gone but still stuck in the future. And to be staring at Randy and Cena? rofl. I'm sorry but that is just too effin funny.

And Bob getting ganged up on by Roddy and Paul. He should have known that he wasn't going to win that, the numbers game was against him.

Loved it hun!
Souless666 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Thanks for reminding me how much I dislike Randy Orton. LOL
Nef chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hey girl! Sorry it took me so long to get around to this. I am STILL typing that OST. *sigh*

Okay. On a much happier note, this was awesome. So much in fact that it made me pop in my Best of Saturday Night Main Event DVD just to see the Rod and Orton. I laugh. I laugh so hard. You did really good at capturing his character. I dont think anyone else could have pulled it off. Can't wait to see where this goes!

GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It was really good. The Rod does need more fics about him... the kilt was so win. And there was a lot of emotion in it. That's probably why I love your stuff so much.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Well, I don't know how others will feel, but I LIKE this! I'm a huge, huge, HUGE old-school wrestling fan and Piper is one of my all time favorites! I always felt that he was very underrated and wasn't given the proper respect he deserved. Definitely very interested in this, and I have to say that you are definitely doing the Hot Rod justice! He would be proud, it sounds just like him. (I know that's hard, because the guy's always been unpredictable and random. But I think you did a great job)

Aw, it was so sad, the way they ended. Now it's 19 years later, and you can tell there's something still there! So why doesn't one of them admit it already?

"Little boy don’t take no hard candy from strangers!"

That made me laugh because it was so funny, and, well, totally Roddy. I can't wait to see the next part of this!