Reviews for Undertow
"The mantis stalks the cicada, unaware of the yellow bird behind" (螳螂捕蟬,黃雀在後).
Sunny Blues chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
There are no words to describe how amazing this story is! Excellent job!
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Lovely!
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Ah finally an assassination story with actual deception and a helluva lot of sneaking and acting. This was intense, wow. I loved the grand reveal at the end and Sakura's reasons for wanting him to die by her hand really hit home. I also enjoyed the subtle politics between the father and son, as well as watching team 7 play their roles. Well done.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
And in the end, everybody got what they deserved, courtesy of rose-haired Nemesis and her co-spirits of vengeance. :) I suppose it was the townies who got suspicious and hired the young nuke-nin, playing along to help the ninja establish a cover and move in for the kill. In a way you have described an actual simulation of a historical ninja assassination. The "lone killer" image is a myth, the real ninja operated in teams, with intel, and minimal risk to themselves.
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow. I love this assassination because not only was it written well but they actually took time to play a role into other people's lives and make them believe in them.
KrippledOne chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Now THIS is how a mission for ninja, deadly and clever assassins should be done. Very nice how you never outright said who team 7 was till the very end while making it through dialouge than just saying who it was. The perspective was also very unique and well chosen. You defnitely added to the atmosphere by having the target as the main focus. Amazing job. Loved it.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh man, this was fantastic and creepy. o.o FUCK YES SAKURA I LOVE YOU THE MOST.
yckin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I read your other story 'tides' yesterday, and it's GREAT. The fact that Sakura is realistically strong and equal to both Naruto and Sasuke in her own way is one of the best 'versions' pf Sakura I've read. 'Undertow' is interesting because instead of being written from the perspective of any of the canon chracters, it's written from the view of Chouyuuki Tsukimaru.

Are you going to continue this story in another sequel? Because I do like to see it continued,the characterizations of the characters are just so REALISTIC and I don't feel uneasy in my mind, imagining them as you characterize them. Naruto isn't an idiot, nor is he changed so much I cannot recognize him. Sakura isn't unrealistic, or over exxagerated. There isn't overdoing of the words 'jade eyes' or 'apple green eyes' or even 'bottle green eyes' for Sakura :D which is just REFRESHING. Sasuke himself isn't the embodiment of evil, either.. he's HUMAN, and I can really easily picture him with the way you write him out, no 'obsidian eyes'...etc. You don't use a lot of words to describe the characters, but it really lets my imagination fill it in, with anyone forcing me to look or view them in my mind only one way. Im sorry, I should be writing some of this review for 'Tides' but I went straight to reading this story after reading the first one. So, please write a sequel, and a longer one too cause I feel that this story is unfinished and I'm eager to know more of Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke's journey. And I know writing from Tsukimaru's point of view is interesting, but I wouldn't mind if you went back to the way you wrote 'Tides', with Sakura's view then Naruto's and then Sasuke's.

But then, that's just my opinion, there's no need to stem your creative juices. Sorry this review is so long, but I couldn't help myself.
Neverknownfuture chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i loved the whole thing, i was a little confused on the details of who was what,in terms of the "guards" but i got it in the end. I was really hoping you could do a continuation of Tides, it is definitely a great story and you did great expressing team 7's characters in it, and i was really hoping you could continue if both you want to and have some idea as to how to continue. Thanks the the interesting story!
InsertGenericUsername chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh. My. Gosh.

That was amazing, seriously amazing. I... I have no words.
sparrow76 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I like the edits. I really enjoyed the original version of the story, but I think the little added bits have improved the flow.
burnedblossom16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
omg i like this alot and you could tell when the "soldiers" eyes flashed red when the prince made him leave sakura and him alone... that sasuke cares 3 and you can tell naruto loves her cuz he carried her in the end i wish you could get the three of them officially "together"
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Love. Love. Love. It was hawtness. I got all of it! Yay you! xD

:P

It was... Yum! DDDD
Sibrael chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Please tell me there will be a sequel.