Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
ambivia chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
my heart hurts and i'm wiping away tears

HELL YES NATSU IN EVERY OTHER LIFE SHE IS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE

ugh
; A ;
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Well I'm not crying or anything. This was seriously sad. Actually I think it was all the Peter Pan quotes that pushed me over the edge (Peter Pan's my favorite book in the world) but I love tragic things so gold star for you. Thanks for the great read. Now I've just got to get my emotions back into check...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Well thank you for making me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That was great, yet soo saadd! :'C
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That was...sad. But I suppose that was a nice break of reality from the usual fairy tale ending (haha stupid pun...).
P.s. Can dragons grin?
Fairy Tails chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is sooooooo sad... T.T
michilovesanime chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
omg! i really love this story! you are really a great author, please make another nalu sad\tragic fanfic like this because i'll defenitely read it. waaaaaahhhh, my tears won't stop falling!
NaLu106 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love this story honestly one of my favorites!I cry every time i read this you are an excellent writer! :,)
DystopiaEmpire chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh my god, I cry ever time I even think of this story! People give me weird looks...but I can't help it! It's just so damn sad!
Tris chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I cried!love love love this story!3
XxyoshixanimexX chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This story made me tear up! So beautiful! I love it, but I wish the ending could be happier! '
Jayne-san chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I honestly haven't cried this hard over a book in months.
I partially am mad at you for making me cry...
But I loved it anyways. c:
Duskingdawn chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Ohh the feels! The FEEELS! Though I dont cry over books, this was very bittersweet. Definitely a favourite despite there not being a Happily Ever After.
rebibecky chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love this! It's a story full of emotion.
derangedhighlander chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I hate you for making me cry
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »