Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
derangedhighlander chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I hate you for making me cry
KawaiiTsundereSenpai chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
*sob* This was beautiful.. *sob* It's just like Shakespere! The best stories are tragedies, right? *sob* MAH FEELS MAN. MAH FEELS!
DawnMisty chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh my gosh! This was so good! It made me tear up at the end!
Andrea Horrocks chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This fanfic made me do something very rare... Out of all the tragedies I have read, this one was the first to make me cry. I honest to Mavis think that you are an excellent writer, and have amazing skill to put the feelings of many characters as well as bringing the emotions out of even tough-nuts like me. All I can say right here is that you are (once again) an excellent writer and that I hope to see more of your work!
Sheerley chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Amazing... So well-written and moving! I can't stop crying now, this was so sad and such a beautiful story at the same time.
NothingWithEverything chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
The tears... MAKE IT STOP

Seriously though, I was bawling by the time I finished reading this. Not a lot of fics can do that to me. You are one hell of a writer. Keep on doing it please ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
*sobs* I'm dying of sadnessssss
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I think my heart needs to be fixed please. I got a little misty eyed reading this. It was very sad and when Lucy died. I was just like "Oh no...This is bad. So terribly bad!" You're an excellent writer. Now excuse me while I go flood the room with my tears...
Hayface chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
.sad. wahhhhh! why...soooo...touching... .omg so good
Hime74 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I am shaking, and shuddering, and sobbing. I don't think I will ever be able to recover from this.
OtakuLover43 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
OMG I cried through out the entire story definitely in the end when Lucy died with Natsu near her again. This was the best and saddest NaLu story I have ever read it I'm so happy and sad that u made this story it was amazing u need to make a book or something because it was that good
PinkyBlondy chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
first fanfiction and love story that made me cry
kindasociallyinept chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Well... now I'm crying.

Wonderful story, I very much enjoyed it!
Adventuretime11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I just cried at this...I never cry at stories or movies...this was just bittersweet...why would you write this?! But at the same time I'm glad you did...this rivals the season 2 finale of doctor who. Anybody who's seen it KNOWS... You did a very horribly wonderful job...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this and yet it made my heart felt like it was being destroyed in a thousand ways.. That 'It's not fair' part crushed my heart to bits.. Really beautiful and ultra tragic.. You should make more D':
Okay enough of the mature words above! I just wanna bawl! Uwaaaahhhh D;