Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
IvoryRose888 chapter 1 . 1/10
oh god. oh god oh god. sandy was right that hurt like hell but it was beautiful. thank you.
Loved it . It was sad but so beautiful . I cried. Amazing. Good job.
I read this...and now all I can say is nothing, because I'm crying too hard, and inside my head, repeating, thiswonthappenthiswonthappenthiswonthappenthiswonthappenthiswonthappen
Emarii chapter 1 . 1/8
Hi, I frequent this NaLu site alot, and I just wanted to say that though your writing style could use some slight improvement, this is the first story here that actually made me cry. It's beautiful and touching, and the characters completely match the origional made by mashima. I love this story and I hope that you take great pride in it. Please continue writing, and posting;I would love to read more of your work!
LisannaHater101 chapter 1 . 1/1
BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! Why did you write this?! I'm sniffling like crazy...and I'm bitching at every non; NaLu shipper!?
Puddin chapter 1 . 1/1
You're story is GREAT that in the end of the story i found myself crying silently. It was a very tragic story.. Totally, it breaks my effin heart! TTTT
sillykitty101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I loved it god I was crying like crazy!
JulieTelrats7380 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This made me cry. My aunt is giving me weird looks.
OkamiKimz chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow. I never imagined a fanfiction could get to me this much, but it did. I rarely cry at stories, but this... This really got me. I love it, and at the same time it's so bitterly sad. I don't know how to describe it past this, but you are a great writer and convey emotion perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I have tears... T-T
Izzie chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
So sad, it made me bawl my eyes out! Lucy aging and Natsu can't. She married the wrong man! If this happened to me I would divorce the other guy and live with my love! I would never forgive myself if I didn't!
Lara D chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I don't think I've ever read a Nalu one-shot that has made me cry this much. That was such a great idea to incorporate Peter Pan into Fairy Tail (there is just so much punny behind this) and your writing is just smooth and enrapturing. :) Amazing job!

-Lara
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
The movie your getting this from is it the one with Jeremy sumpter
bottledtacos chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I salute you o great and wise author.
4701rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2014