Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
Pokemon Trainer White chapter 1 . 4/24
Gosh, very well written! I don't really like how sad I'm feeling though. But this is a "good" kind of sad, because...it just is! I'm not really a fan of angst, but I might just like how you've written this, except that I don't like what happened to Natsu and Lucylol this story has moved me! Thanks for the tears *sniffles*
Mr. Blackwood chapter 1 . 4/17
Feels TnT
HASTAGNEMODAFISHDANKMEMES2017 chapter 1 . 4/14
I am literally crying
noondark chapter 1 . 3/30
God damn. That made me hurt inside. It was brilliant and an amazing tragedy, I nearly shed a tear at the end.
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 3/26
I don't understand if this is a sad or happy ending. I'll lean towards sad.
Now I don't understand if I should give this a negative review BECAUSE it's sad or if I should give it a positive review because it's MASTERFULLY sad.

Why is the universe so complicated?
Fifi chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm crying :(
absolutely brilliant, you are a master at writing fanfics.
fingersfallingup chapter 1 . 3/7
If you had a review for every time I've cried over this fic, you'd be over 1,000 easily. Thank you
Beauty Amongst Hatred chapter 1 . 3/6
oh my god...amazing
Rose chapter 1 . 2/26
I liked it! Nice idea.
PerchanceADream chapter 1 . 2/20
Holy motherfucker I'm legit bawling my eyes out right now this is too good
SomebodyElse1123 chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh. My. Goodness.
This is amazing and made me cry and the idea behind it was perfect just wow
anazpoyo88 chapter 1 . 2/7
I cry every time I read this story TTTT it makes you feel how Natsu suffers even more(I personally think) than the others, he can't change, can't fix what happens and just sees others lives being finite while he eternally stays, it hits me very are a wonderful writer 3
DragonQueen2001 chapter 1 . 1/29
I've read this so many times before and yet it always makes me cry. Amazing story I love it
Hey I love your story. Would it be possible if you can write a story sequel about their life after one million years as natsu was saying? ugh write more please
782 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »