Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Ouch, I think my heart just broke. But I loved it.
NickNackH chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I HATE YOU FOR WRITING THAT, but at the same time its such a good story but so sad :'(
Moonlight Meow chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I HATE YOU SO MUCH, BUT I LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE OF YOUR AMAZING WRITING! THIS WAS A SHITTY STORY, BUT AN AMAZING STORY AT THE SAME TIME! I CRIED A LOT! :( :3 3
mimichan803 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
WAAAAAH! T T *bails* I LOVE IT! ITS SOOO SAD!3
Owl's Prayer chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
This made me cry; I really needed it, because today was a bad day. Thanks so much for writing such a good story. I'll like to keep reading and visualising it.
Everything's changed chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
God ! So sad ! But so emotional ! I just love this fic so much ! Please keep writing great stories like this !
DGirlWithWings11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Oh my gosh! My pillow is all wet because of my tears. Gosh. It make cry so hard.
onepieceofstarryheaven chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
OMG! I had to read that, blub, re-read, blub, re-re-read and i still couldn't get through it without crying, theres tears and snot and i haven't had a snotty good cry in a long time!
Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
The story is so heartwarming. Do one for jerza too, onegai.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This is officially my favourite fic I've ever read here
It may seem melodramatic to you and you might not believe it but I couldn't stop myself from shedding a tear or two(maybe more than two) on reading this beautiful,amazing,tragic story
Im actually scared to think of their future now.
You are an amazing writer,please keep doing the good work
Shannaroar chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I read this a long time ago and this is my favorite. It's really heart warming and a tear jerking one ;)
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
That was sad. If my one true love had left me I wouldn't be able to move on. I'd have a life yeah, but one without a partner. It's not love if you can't do that. She should have had hope anyway, it was only five years.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This is soooooooo sad its such a beautiful one shot I loved it, it made me cry so much "sobbing a lot" poor natsu
Silverlaugh chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I'm sitting in lecture right now trying to keep it together because if I start crying no one will understand.I don't know how you thought of this but it is brilliant. Fantastic job on this piece, it really was beautiful.
xXSilverArrowXx chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
There aren't enough words to express how much I hate this story. Hate and love it. How could you do this to me?! My eyes are red from crying, it was so beautiful and tragic. Too many feels all at once.

This has got to be one of my favorite fanfics in general. Amazing plot, really fits with the writing style. Every single sentence hurt me. But me, being a masochist and all, totally loved it. You're a great author and I love your work! Hopefully, I'll see more of your stories in the future. Thank you for writing this.

P.S. Because of your story, I will never look at NaLu the same again.
690 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »