Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
Panda7180 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I've read this so many times and it still makes me cry every time
Golden Dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
This was absolutely beautiful! I love your work you have a great sense of style and atmosphere that makes your fics enjoyable to read. I love your tone and tragedy in this one and I almost cried. I never cry especially at anime and books. The only show to come close was FMAB and that was just a single tear. That really shows how well-written this is. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Reading the part when Natsu had been gone for 5 years reminds me when the Tenrouji group disappeared for 7 freaking years and when they came back, the guild felt normal like always...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Screw this. I hate this. I hate myself. I hate that I'm crying. I hate that freaking bastard with no name that married her. I haven't cried since my missed chance and this brought it back and I fucking hate everyone. Especially his stupid sense of time and promises that he can't make because she's gone. God I feel like a teenager again. Curse you. I'm gonna go eat ice cream and read something else.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
this was just beautiful ...
Mad little Kat chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Thank you for this brilliant story. I am, as of now, an emotional masochist, thanks to you. As much as my tearducts were abused, I enjoyed it emensely.
RetroSpecs chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This story is beautiful, it's so sad and tragic and really makes me feel empty but the fact that it does that just means it's a masterpiece!
Heavenly Star chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I knew what I was getting into when I started it and I promised myself I wouldn't shed a tear. But god damnit. I shed tears! My poor heart couldn't handle it.
sakura aesthetic chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
*SOBSSSSS* so downright beautiful and gut-wrenching.
Sadness chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
My family is a pretty standard traditional Chinese family and every year we would return to my father's hometown to clean up and visit his father's grave. That was the first time I read your story. My grandfather died when he was 50; my grandmother was the same age. It's been 17 years since then and every time I sit down and watch dramas with my grandmother, she would always cry if a character gets reincarnated in supernatural drama, even though it was a happy moment. The first time I came across this story was the day before I visited my grandfather's grave. I don't know why I felt like sharing this in an anonymous review, but I just thought it was very fitting; I love tragedies and I read them a lot, I know people don't forget tragedies in general, but this one wouldn't be one I could ever forget. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Oh...oh, I'm crying...ok, no can't stop the tears...too emotional for me.
firelover11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
What a beautiful tragedy. This broke my heart and I can't stop crying.
KitAlbert07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Why'd you have to do that? You don't know how many buckets of tears I cried for this. Although it was heartbreaking. I have grown fond of tragic stories growing up in this rather cruel world we're living. So I kinda think it's awesome that you brought strong of emotion with each scene. I cried a lot that's for sure. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Omg this broke my heart
UnbreakableRose chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! I read this ages ago and I'm reading it again and you still have me sobbing. I love this fic so much.
797 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »