Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
izziebizziebuzz chapter 1 . 4/5
who needs a heart anyway.
Lala Fairy tail4 chapter 1 . 4/5
I freaking love u for making this bittersweet story that's also super sad! T_T Love ya!
Lala Fairy tail4 chapter 1 . 4/5
LucyEtheria chapter 1 . 4/4
My heart hurts
miss secret chapter 1 . 4/2
I'm crying ... i can't help it ... I've always been such a baby ...BUT THIS IS THE LIMIT !...how you got the heart to write such a story i will never know ... i hate myself ... my mom is tryn to comfort me and swearing that whoever that did this will pay but what she doesn't know is that I'm crying for one of a million nalu fan fictions out in the wide world ... you should be given an award by hiro mashima ! and a hug from me ...
T-tawny chapter 1 . 3/29
Kill me now why make me suffer? (Don't get me wrong, it was wonderful suffering and really well written) THANKS FOR THE PAIN
Catsaysmaw chapter 1 . 3/28
Started crying so much.

Omfg, don't ever do this to me again, promise?
NatsuLucy chapter 1 . 3/26
This is one of the best stories I've ever read... And one of the only ones to make me cry so much! It was completely heartbreaking...I sobbed like a kid
Naluforever chapter 1 . 3/26
Its a beautiful story! I actually cried while reading it
Kikyoukiller chapter 1 . 3/24
IM CRYING RN OMFG :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
shamwoohoo52 chapter 1 . 3/2
How could you? It hurt so much.
the feels.
LPS DONUT chapter 1 . 2/12
whoa... i cried, jesus :(
Rye chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh my god, that is so fucking good. No even better, it was very beautiful. It's such a wonderful story, I've started tearing up near the end. I just knew it would be really tragic when the first reference was made, god I love Peter Pan and all
I HATE YOU. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMNED TALENTED TO MAKE ME TEAR UP LIKE WHEN I WATCH THOSE SAPPY CHICK FLICKS?! Anyway, I loved it and continue writing :)
weirdcoffeeholic chapter 1 . 1/31
Well. Haven't cried like that over a fanfic in a while. Thanks for the tragically beautiful story. Now excuse me while I read cheesy, high school AU NaLu fics to get this out of my head.
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »