Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I cry every time I read this. Thank you.
Niue Avatele chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awtz . . That was just plain sad . . Yeah, how could you?
Hurtsen chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love the Peter pan story and i loved this! I am crying, people, i am crying
topazgirl14 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh my goodness! That was beautiful! Wonderfully written and in character! Simply fabulous!
TheGrowingTrees chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good and so sad.. ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ka!
Oh god. Its pouring rain on my face..
LeeSUP chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
holy shit that was so depressing and seriously the first fic I read that brought me that close to crying...nothign I read makes me cry...but this...I teared up dammit I have to go distract myself cause I'm just so damn sad now! It was beautiful but dammit so SAD I JUST CAN'T GET OVER IT AHHH! hahah...awesome job...you should write some more happier ones...that'd cheer me up hah
Iluvcandy 3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I cried soooooo much. such a good story and I hope they meet in neverland by the riverside
Mizuhime-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aaaaww... I almost cried... Beautiful!
Sansri chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was so sad and beautiful. T.T Good job!
Serositannia chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I think this is one of the best stories I've ever read - and that's saying something since I read books like most people drink water ad those books sometimes are bigger than the Christian bible in my church or smaller than a children's story. This is a great example about how it doesn't matter the size of the story all stories have their potential to be te greatest - which this is.

Thank you for taking the time to write this because while it is tragic - as you have said - it would have been a deadly sin not to write and I think all the favorites on this story prove it _
plueee chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
tis is relii good u know..it's impressive tat there r like 200 reviews for a oneshot story like this. meaning it's damn awesome. nice job! keep up the good work :)
IamaPegasusDEALWITIT chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I cried so much! I even wailed in my room and my bro was like "shut up!" and i still kept crying!
Melankolik chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I HATEEE YOOOOOOU WHY İS SO emotional ? WHY WHY WHY :'(
JeNa Pinkfilia chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*crying until no tears left* THIS WAS TRULY AN AMAZING AND HEART-CLENCHING STORY THAT I READ! I CAN'T STOP FROM CRYING *sob sob sob sob*
TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS FIC! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT I LOVED IT, ISN'T IT? BUT YOU KNOW, CAPSLOCK ISN'T ENOUGH TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FIC! I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! *sniff sniff*
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »