Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
Kyute chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think I might have cried a river. IT WAS SO SAD. AND BEAUTIFUL.
DanceFlame chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh my god, that was soooo sad, but soo good! I loved it :)
opheliacotton chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
THIS STORY WAS SO SAD :'( beautifully written ! I cried :') also I loved the peter pan references! it gave the story more effect :)
notyourleo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is beautiful and sad. ;o; But really awesome.
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my god, no matter how many times I read this, knowing the ending already, I still wish and hope it turns out differently.

I cry every time when it doesn't .

Even though the story is so sad its kinda beautiful too.

Hand down, best NaLu tragic fic ever.
puzzlefreak333 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This story is amazing. Not that Lucy dying is good, but I really loved it. I actually started weeping. My friend says my eyes were bulging but I can't help it. So, great job :D
RaoLZ chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I just found the traslation I did of this fic to spanish back in 09' a few days ago, I completely forgot about it. It may be late to ask for permission but can I upload the traslation? of course giving you credits. This fic must be readed by all NaLu fans!
dexter-dash chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
damn! this fic makes me cry T_T

the storyline is so sweet, yet tragic. this is probably the best one-shot i've ever read for nalu fic!

i just hope this won't happen in FT universe or this'll break my heart, completely :'(

i wanna see you writing another fic like this, but dunno if you'll see our comments or not :'(
AweHunter chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hand me a box of tissues, I'm going to cry.

Anyway, despite the tragedy, that was awesome! Wow, I was totally into the story :D
Lyfect chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You took my breath away.
heytherehoyhoy chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is vewwy vewwy sad. But very well-written. I love it.
xBluieLovex chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
*cries and floods the whole world* THAT WAS SO CUTTE! but sad D:
faye tash chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO SAD AND I LOVED IT MY HEART IS BREAKING NOW.

Poor Natsu... D: I feel like crying.

I love your story. Your grammar and spelling are both great, and I loved your plot and characters.

I really loved it. Well done. :)
boredteenager chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
o_o what the heck. that made me sad T_T nice. Realllyyyy really nice. T_T
NaitaLiilalia chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
It's must be the hundred times I read this story, but every freacking time I cry. It's the best remake of peter pan I saw in all the thing I read. Even is I cry every times I read it, I still read it just for the well written story that it is.

Ps: Sorry if my english is bad, i'm french.
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »