Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
Rye chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh my god, that is so fucking good. No even better, it was very beautiful. It's such a wonderful story, I've started tearing up near the end. I just knew it would be really tragic when the first reference was made, god I love Peter Pan and all
I HATE YOU. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMNED TALENTED TO MAKE ME TEAR UP LIKE WHEN I WATCH THOSE SAPPY CHICK FLICKS?! Anyway, I loved it and continue writing :)
weirdcoffeeholic chapter 1 . 1/31
Well. Haven't cried like that over a fanfic in a while. Thanks for the tragically beautiful story. Now excuse me while I read cheesy, high school AU NaLu fics to get this out of my head.
Moon boy chapter 1 . 1/25
This was a fucking sad story why did it end like that. I cried so much why?! Now I'm depressed. I like happy ending no heartbreaking ones
katallys chapter 1 . 1/23
SHIT THIS IS SO AMAZING AND EMOYIONAL AND I'M CRYING! THAT ENDING BROKE ME! THE FEELS! NALU FTW!
Ne0my chapter 1 . 1/20
Ohmgosh this is so beautiful. I can't even stop crying. It's soooooo beautiful and sad.
A story has never messed me up more than this one. It was so amazingly written. I felt my heart break in several different places.
Well you're kind of famous aren't you?
You deserve it. You write brilliantly. Just on the sheer style of it, A.
AND THE STORY OH GOD
I luv u kinda cuz u wrote this.
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 1/12
aww.. It's so awesome even if it's sad.. It made me cry.. waaahhh.. It sort of frustrates me that Lucy didn't wait for him but that can happen in real life.. I feel sorry for Natsu and slightly amazed at Lucy's husband.. He was willing to be her second or third love.. it must've hurt.. (Д)
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 1/6
I cried at this! How can you do this to me?! Why?
Just so you know, I rarely cry during reading something. But that was so tragic!
I loved your story, as sad as it was. It was so emotional, and the character development for Lucy and Natsu, and how they became separated over the years, but they were still close in heart.
cyber samra chapter 1 . 1/5
I was dry was ,tragically beautiful.
Demonangel129 chapter 1 . 1/1
Damn, that was beautiful. I'm bawling like a baby, thanks! ;) Anyways, you're an amazing author, keep writing, you can really tug at people's heart strings!
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Well, I think it's safe to say this is one of the more depressing nalu fics out there and I did tear up at the end. Despite that, it was written rather beautifully.
zon-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Why did you make me cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Fuck ot mad me cry why did it have too be so god damn ssad for fucks ssakee
736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »