Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
WHYYYYYYY! why must life be so cruel
readwithcats chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Omg! I read this a year ago, before I really knew what fanfiction was, and loved it. And after I got an account I couldn't find it, but now I have!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
So sad. So, so sad. This is very well written, it just makes me miserable.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Thanks, way to make me blubber in front of my children lol. This was so sad and so beautiful but the pan theme gave it an extra touch of bitter sweet, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
CrystalRaven'sNight chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
you know I cry a lot but never have I ever cried when Lucy died and the sad thing is that not what touch me it the words Natsu had said to Lucy how he wished he could walk down the aisle with her and how he wanted kids with her and how we wanted to grow old with her but he didn't have the chance because he grows old slower than Lucy does it touch my heart so much that I probably cried the most there then I have ever cried reading a tragedy fanfiction I congratulate you on your work here and let me say you have wrote the best stuff I've ever read and I know I'm bad with words and I know I'm repeating stuff over and over but you really deserve a good job making me cry
Cherry chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
God, I feel like crying.
Wallace11 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
beautiful. the ending made me cry your a brilliant writer
Queen Rosetta chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Oh my god. I'm crying right now. It's so damn sad and that's almost exactly how the story actually went and it's so sad. Thanks. I needed to let out a few good tears.
PrincessBluetree chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
DAMN IT THIS WAS SO SAD AND BRILLIANTLY MADE. UGH ;,(
Lady of Eldritch Literature chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Oww, my heart, it's breaking
Queennn chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
What the hell
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Ahhhhhh! This fanfic made me cry! No joke! But I loved every second of it.
im cryin chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Ohhh myyy GOD I had tears streaming down my face throughout reading this THANK U FOR THE PAIN seriously though this is amazing.
Tas888 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
That was a really good story but I cried at the end
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »