Reviews for At the Riverside of Neverland
novecia chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I'm crying so much right now like just noooooo ToT this is really sad
Tjoek chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I'm gonna admit that I was disappointed. You're a got great skills but this was basically just a rehash of the first fifteen minutes of Hook.
Panny3893 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was really tragic... but I LOVED every single part of it! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I just really want you to know that this is literally amazing. It made me cry. And I want to personally thank you for bringing something so beautiful into the world
crystalroes12 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh God, I'm gonna cry.
BlueTheFallen09 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Second time reading, I teared up again. TT why couldn't Lucy and Natsu have a happy ending? This broke my heart. I love it but it also broke my heart TTTT
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
OH I HATE YOU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SERIOUSLY MAN WHHYYY!
Gwyneth Agusan chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is so touching! I was crying while I'm reading this and I'm still crying until now! This is the most touching fan fiction I read in my whole life! I'm going to share that to my friends! I'll give you 100,000,000,000,000,000... for that! I super love this! *crying* *sobbing*
Red chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Hi there. I reviewed this a couple of months ago, after crying my eyes out for at least half an hour.
I told this to three of my friends at lunch today. They had heard of FanFiction, and watched (and loved) Fairy Tail, but they didn't think that something could be as heartbreaking as I claimed this Fic was.
So, I later gave them my iPad, and told them to read it. I then left to get a soda (and camera). When I came back barely five minutes later, my three closest friends were hugging each other in tears.
Three fully grown men were openly weeping after reading this.
And yes, I did take a picture. Yes, one of them is engaged to be married. And finally, yes, I will be showing this to everyone at the wedding.
I just thought you should know that in all my years of reading FanFiction, I have only ever read one other Fic that could even come close to yours ("Hey, Fred" by Hedwidgeon. It may or may not be on FF). If you don't think yours is as heartbreaking as all of your reviewers (correctly) say, I suggest you read it, if you haven't already.
OnionHater chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
TT-TT
Hazaelxo chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
this is so real and the feels are to much this is a amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh. My. God. This was beautiful. No, it wasn't beautiful, it was gorgeous. Flawless. Perfection. I just sobbed, and fanfiction never makes me sob. This was freaking Jude's letter level hysterics. Your writing is beautiful, the concept was fantastic, and you've made me love both Peter Pan and Nalu even more then I already do. The last line was perfect, and I love that it kept the Peter Pan theme throughout the whole story. You captured both Lucy and Natsu's characters perfectly, and it was so tragic and it was so so so so so good. I'm going to go curl up and die in a hole of feels now, so thanks for that (but seriously thank you for writing this and sharing it with the internet it's wonderful)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That was incredible. The story was beautifully done and the quality was fantastic. I just don't know how you could have written that. I would have died of sadness during the third section.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
K I know you may never read this, since it's been what 5 years since you posted this. But I want to say this was beautiful. You mixed both stories wonderfully and well part of me wants to punch you in the eye for writing this I have to say this is wonderful. Thank you, and if you ever get an itch to write something again please do!
Hear me roar- Lannister chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Pretty good...but i didnt make me cry...OKAY! I CRIED A LITTLE...OKAY!A LITTLE MORE THAN LITTLE!...WHY DID ITS ALWAYS THAT WAY FOR NATSU...T_T
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »