Reviews for Choices
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/15
Are you going to write a sequel to this story like you said you might? It was amazing and a sequel would be wonderful to be able to read.
Morgan chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I liked the story. I think you should make a sequel or something with Christy and Neil maybe having a baby or something.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Good job
m. michele chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Excellent story! Please write a sequal!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Keep going
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Good
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Good job. Keep writing Christy
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
One of my favourite Christy/Neil FanFics of all time! Loved it start to finish! I do hope you continue with the First Year Sequel that you eluded. Thanks for sharing your writing talent!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I love this story! I have been racking my brain to think of a realistic resolution to the series' cliffhanger. This is so perfect! I love how you made the Margaret the key to unravaling this love triagle. The only thing that I noticed that was possibly out of character was David's blind acceptence of Neil's conversion. I think it would have been more characteristic of him to be cynical and scornful...at least at first. Other than that, I love how true-to-the-original your characters are. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was the best Christy fan fiction story I have ever read from multiple websites! I wish you would continue the next chapter, and write about Christy and Neil's life as newlyweds.
Rose chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Love the wording of his proposal! Very romantic. You are a very good writer. Please do more Neil and Christy stories.
Rose chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Great writing. I wish you would write another story.
Rose chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
I loved the way you combined the intense passion with the purity that was such an important and beautiful part of this story. Would you please consider writing more. You have done an exceptional job of putting into words what everyone wanted to see.
nlkl chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Such a great story! Please write the sequel!
nlkl chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Such a great story! Please write the sequel!