Reviews for Choices
I don't think you should leave the it out. I think it makes in interesting and steamy
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I am glad the last chapter or this was not the end. I would have felt the story was unfinished, if they had been.
Owlnut73 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I understand preacher's are human, but somehow I always expect them to be a little more understanding about things. Like in Christy, I wanted David to be more understanding about Christy and Neil. And in Emma I expected Mr. Elton to be more understanding when Emma rejected him. But they both threw tantrums like toddlers, making me like them less.
Owlnut73 chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
They should have made one last episode instead of leaving us hanging. This would have been the perfect ending to the series.
Owlnut73 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Great. I love this story so far. Better then I could have done.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Are you going to write a sequel to this story like you said you might? It was amazing and a sequel would be wonderful to be able to read.
Morgan chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I liked the story. I think you should make a sequel or something with Christy and Neil maybe having a baby or something.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Good job
m. michele chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Excellent story! Please write a sequal!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Keep going
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Good
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Good job. Keep writing Christy
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
One of my favourite Christy/Neil FanFics of all time! Loved it start to finish! I do hope you continue with the First Year Sequel that you eluded. Thanks for sharing your writing talent!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I love this story! I have been racking my brain to think of a realistic resolution to the series' cliffhanger. This is so perfect! I love how you made the Margaret the key to unravaling this love triagle. The only thing that I noticed that was possibly out of character was David's blind acceptence of Neil's conversion. I think it would have been more characteristic of him to be cynical and scornful...at least at first. Other than that, I love how true-to-the-original your characters are. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was the best Christy fan fiction story I have ever read from multiple websites! I wish you would continue the next chapter, and write about Christy and Neil's life as newlyweds.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »