Reviews for What We've Become
HybridLove chapter 28 . 5/28/2012
I loved this story. Today was third time I have read this and I read your other stories as well. I am a major slexie fans and by reading this, I found myself hoping you would return to greys anatomy fiction. I would love it if you could write a long multi chapter story where lexie survives and everyone deals and helps her with her recovery process. I have no idea while SR had to kill Lexie off. ugh I really need some slexie! hope you return someday!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it sooo much and I was so happy with the ending because I'm all Slexie. It was such an amazing story line. I cried and laughed and got frustrated with this story which I think is great because you were able to express well everyone's feelings.

I had read every single M/L story but like this one doesn't have any specific characters I found it in the list of favorites if one of my readers, and that makes me si sad ause I wish I would have been able to read it earlier.

Again great story:)
Ona chapter 28 . 10/20/2011
A sequel should be nice, I'd love to read about Lexie and Mark wedding and Meredith and Derek baby NÂș2.
600th reviewer chapter 28 . 6/8/2011
reviewed this already but saw the review count and had to be ur 600th!

so yea u know awesome story beautifully done juggling all those characters
MetamorphosisMissy chapter 28 . 5/15/2011
Hi! I know it's almost a year since you finished this story so you're probably surprised that someone would leave a review. I really love this story! I'm a big izzie and Alex fan, and everytime i misses them I read stories about them and this one would always be included on my list as well as merry freakin Xmas! They are so fun to read and they never goes old. Evrytime I read them it feels like I'm reading them the first time. You don't know how many times I read them, even I lost count already! ;)

I noticed from your profile that you're not writing about greys anymore. I do hope in the near future you'll find interest in writing them again especially Alex and izzie. They were so them in your stories. You really get them and their complex relationship. Plus, there are few stories about them. Thank you for your wonderful stories!
SiempreSueno chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
Love the part with protective meredith!
ZydrateAddiction12 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I wish you would do a sequel! Despite some spelling errors and such, a sequel would be awesome! I really enjoyed reading this. At the very least, could you maybe do an epilogue of this story? Pweeeeaaasssseee? :D
fouzia269 chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
I love it
Prongsie101 chapter 28 . 2/4/2011
I think you should write a sequel :) this was a great story, and despite the many mistakes I found, a sequel would be fun!

- Roxy
justawritier chapter 28 . 12/1/2010
That was such a great stoey. TBH I'm not the biggest M/D or A/I fan but I really enjoyed them in this fic. Loved the M/L. That was really perfect ending. Really enjoyed this story :)
alexisforizzie chapter 28 . 11/26/2010
hey! you're so great! you dont know how many time i've read your fic and it never gets old. you should have a sequel or write another story with all the MAIN characters in it. (alex/izzie, mer/der, christina/owen, mark/lexie) LOVE UR PAIRINGS. I HOPE I CAN SAY THE SAME TO THE REAL GREY'S ANATOMY LAND! :S
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
Yay! Cute sister bonding! How adorable!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
That. Was. Amazing!
RooZhn chapter 28 . 7/22/2010
I love your story! Your writing fit the characters well I think! And do write a sequel please! I can't wait to see more about them!
gaforever chapter 28 . 7/14/2010
Excellent story, loved the growth with all the characters and the little families that have formed. Think a sequel would be great.