Reviews for Crimson Frost
nwspaprtaxis chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Aw. Hypothermic Dean who's in shock. Poor thing. And just their lovely luck to have a hunt go south. Loved the beginning with Sam trying to get some semblance of heat into his brother, the middle where Dean's unconscious and shivering and Sam just cataloguing Dean's injuries, and the end, when Dean stopped shivering (Loved your "like life-threatening bad" line) and then just asked for their dad. God, that was all levels of bad. I still love how you write each chapter in roughly 100 words and you manage to pack so much emotion, pain, and visual into it...
Soncnica chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
yey more cofused Dean! so adorable!

and he asked for Dad...well that nearly broke my heart!

S.
LivingForTv chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Good story! Excellent work on the progress of Dean's hypothermia!
TheKritty chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
*feeds your muse*

Aw man, poor Dean! I loveloveloved that! Sam cared well for Dean and you captured them and the atmosphere very very well. And there was so much brotherly love!*sighs*

Good job!

Kritty
SimplyOut chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
One of the best drabbles I've read :D Thanks a lot!
bhoney chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Phew, help made it to them just in time. Poor Dean-he really was out of it! Glad Sam was there.

Thanks for the lovely (and extended, yay!) birthday drabble. I really enjoyed it. I'm favoriting this! :)
bhoney chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Oh, and Dean's shocky, too? Better and better. ;) Really enjoying this!
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh, a hypothermia fic AND it's set in the woods? I love it! Thank you! *dances in glee*

LOVE Sam giving Dean his jacket and being all frantic over his brother's hypothermia.
Noninone chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Aw! I wanted more!

YohKo B.
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Hi, Ah, you really had me picturing this scene, great, thanks. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Hi, Loving shivering Dean and Sammy wrapping him in the jacket, i bet he gave his brother a hug too, in my world that makes me a happy bunny. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hi, Lovely hurt Dean and worried Sammy. Great visual with this chapter. x
PADavis chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Very nice threesome of drables.

Phoebe
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Gosh that made me shiver...poor boys were so cold! Bev xx
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
i love the second line ...his bloodless lips... and him asking for dad? heartbreakingly beautifully. well done! Write on!