Reviews for Cats and Curses
thegirl59 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
plz update
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Omg, this is adorable. I'm not sure if you're ever going to write more, but I just want to say that this is so cute
Kodan KooriOni chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
I really like this story, and I would love to see you continue it! The plot is so interesting, and the possibilities are endless! 8D Pretty please with lots of sugar on top work on it soon! 3 (Your humor is GREAT too!)
Balh p chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
OMG... I luv this story! I like the idea/plot in general. It seems really thought out! I can't wait to read what happens next! The wait is killing me, almost literaly! But don't be surprized if you get an invitation to my funeral in the mail some time soon! So you have to update, just don't wait years like some other fanfics that I've given-up on! So keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
The plot is really good and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Tell me what happens!
Wheelchairmaniac99 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
i NEEEEEEEEEEEEED more of this story! please update!
yukino89 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
bostafu chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Omg gaara is soo cuute... a cute wittle kitty... kyaa _!

but oh no! why is he vomiting?
bostafu chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww.. just the image of Gaara as a cat sneezing cuz he's allergic to himself is so e. Although that must suck being allergic to yourself... would he eventually get over it? cuz if not isn't he going to die of allergy or like keep sneezing?
sakura-dropss chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
I really like this story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next )
Natalie chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
heyy! cool story i was wondering what about the Kyuubi it would be cool if Gaara see those red eyes and the murder intent in them and later he sees that they are alike i someway
Akabamai chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I would really like to see this story updated, please... *Puppy eyes*.

It is a really good read.
Weasel Rissy chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
I loves it! Such a wonderful story and plot! I can't wait to read more of this story! Picturing Gaara as a kitten, soo kawaii! Hope to see more added to this story!
Luckout22 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
I am reviewing hear becaus i already reviewed chapter 5 but u need need need to update as soon as possible i will be so happy if u do. k thank u-smile-
Sasiame chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I realy like this story, you should continue, sorry for the spelling...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »