Reviews for Loyalty
Shinsetsu13 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Woah Mello is being a dick! Poor Matty ! I hope everything works out!
Clolot chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Aww, it's complete. (

I wanted to see how and most importantly when he would come back to Near.

Don't you want to do a sequel? Or something like that (preferably without Matt daying)? I really liked this story and find it's a shame to end it like that. T_T
Lilytooth chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
That was really interesting. I'm no good at reviews, but I really loved getting a perspective very different than usual on what could of happened. And the story really dragged me in. Read the whole thing at once... (Not something I'm good at)
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
i liked it ]] the concept is very interesting.
RainingArrows chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Wow, I haven't heard from this story in a long fact, I almost forgot what it was until I scanned the first two chapters lol.

But I really liked this chapter, I love seeing things from certain points of views and Mello's definatly worked out best for this. It was hilarious that Mello didn't know it was Matt for a while because he couldn't open his eyes (without dying from pain lol). This was also a pretty sad story though...I really felt sorry for what Mello had to go through growing up...but of course all the Wammy boys had it hard.

As for the chapter names, I believe that they fit perfectly XD
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
HURRY! PUT A CHAP IN MELLO'S POV! I LOVE IT! And are you calling me insane? EVIL AUTHOR!, I won't debate it.
For Sunshine and Love chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I think you should just continue with the near and matt thing. Other than that, i think yor a verey good writer. I really hate mello so much! (correction: only in this chapter! lol) keep it up!
Koganeiro chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
That was a really sweet short story. I feel bad for Near somehow, even though he barely (if at all) showed interest in Matt.

And Matt. You do very well in portraying emotions. Good job. 3
RainingArrows chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
First of all, I don't think Mello came out to be as evil as people may think. I just think that the poor boy is lonely and misunderstood. I do agreed that he has the potential to become evil but I don't think he himself knows it so I doubt that he would actually become evil (purposely)

Mello just seemed like he had to go to the extreme to get the help he desperately needed (I mean he kept calling Matt despite him not answering) And to tell the truth, I don't think that he would have actually killed Near. Now I'm not saying that it was a completly empty threat but I don't think he would pull it off without a bit of deep thought at least.

As for Mello's last comment...well I could just say that it seemed like his relief talking but it coming out demented because of well, how he had been living since he left Wammy's but I'm still thinking about it. Mainly because it did seem rather unnecessary...

Oh my gosh, this is long but just one more thing.

When Matt was thinking back to his days at Wammy's when puberty was hitting him, that's actually pretty similar to a storyline that I have set up o.o It's like you were reading my mind almost lol.

Oh and last thing, I liked it. It really shows a possible turn out for the boys' relationships and it gave an idea to how Matt found Mello and that is awesome.

Oh crap, ok ok, very last thing. I would like to see the one from Mello's view point cause I think that it may justify his actions. But I also want to see it because, well, I just think it would be awesome X3 So yeah, go for it if you can.

(Omg, longest review ever! Gomen Senpai )
LibertyRoll chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I knew it. Haha, I thought something like that had happened... for the record, I think it's only fair you write a chapter from Mello's pov just cuz you had Near and Matt's, so why not one from Mello's too?

I LOVED this. I did. I so did. *giggles*

Woah, where'd that come from?

Anyway, I really loved the darker tone of this fic (so far?) and I can't wait to see more like this from you.

K-Danuve chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
I liked this. The tone was great, with the first chapter coming out more innocent, since it's in Near's POV, and the second a bit darker, what with Matt's POV and then things Near didn't understand.

I could see Matt taking an interest in Near, and while Near never noticed...Mello certainly would. Mello's rivalary with Near could lead him to do something exactly like you described with the names.

Now, I jsut have to remember to give Playtime a read.
Voice of the Shadow Realm chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Oh the yayness.

I still love the Mello, despite you tweaking his capabilities. Though in all fairness, there was hardly any dialogue between the pair in the anime... in fact I believe there was none. And in the manga, which I'm debating forcing you to read in may, the interactions between Matt and Mello often came across as strained and not as close as what myself and other M/M authors tend to write. So I don't see this scenario as too faar fetched. And those who love the M's will, reluctantly agree that this is a more accurate rendition of their relationship if they sit and think about it.

Very well written babes as true to the form that we've come to expect from you... I know I do... each time my email alerts me of a new Raven Ehtar fic my belly starts flipping with excitement and anticipation for another wonderfully spun yarn.

I think you could easily pump another chapter from this... the open ending, whether it's intentional or not, gives you the wiggle room for it. Perhaps it is something that friday night will include.

But very well done my dear, wonderfully dark and manipulative in all aspects. An I very much enjoyed the story.

RainingArrows chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Woah, another good Matt/Near.

I really like it but it has such a sad air to it...

Near can be so naive at times, at least when it comes down to feelings and things of that matter.

And I agree that the Matt dog thing is a bit overused.

Anyway, I feel that Mello must really be lonely if he gave out his name to Matt who didn't really trust him to give out his own. So Mello really is screwed, and I can sympathize. And seemed like he would be the one keeping things in order but that pressure and conflict could be eating him away...

I'm sorry, I think I'm over analyzing this. It's just really sad...but still a wonderful read as always. :)

Can't wait to see the next chapter.
LibertyRoll chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Do I really have to wait a WEEK? Aw...

I never thought I'd enjoy a MattNear, even though I really don't see much ... solid foundation in the canon for it... but with your version, I suppose there's some... in any case, you wrote this really well. You make Mello sound like a manipulative little pimp in this thing, though, even more so than Near is (come on- read the manga and tell me that's not true).

Looking forward to the next chapter - any real comments will be saved till then. ;) You make me wait, I make you wait.
Voice of the Shadow Realm chapter 1 . 9/29/2009

Poor ickle Mattie. Abandonment hurts so much doesn't it?

Nicely written hon, (no surprises there), though considering during our conversation's you hinted how you were portraying Mello in a less than savory light I think the blond escaped fairly lightly... for now anyway.

Near... I still don't like him... and again I find myself being pushed a little harder away from his fanclub. Damn you Near, can't you see that Matt is struggling with his loyalties and with the position he is in without out you going all suspicious and, and, and PMS-y on him?

Sigh but yay, I'm so glad to see this up at last. You have been working you sweaty little socks off haven't you babes?

~Voicey x