Reviews for Introductions: Sarah Lennox
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Poor Ironhide. That the author can write this beautifully enough to elicit sympathy for a huge-ass black truck really says something.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
This is so deftly wrought that it is touching without being sappy. An astonishing achievement.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Very very well done indeed.

And that's the Spock side of this reviewer talking. The fully-human part is going to go wipe her eyes now.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I bestow the Snort of Appreciation upon this chapter.
BoredTech chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
I almost didn't read this because the description just sounded like something I wouldn't like but I figured hey, I've enjoyed your other stuff so why not? Glad I read it! Helped to understand a few other fic's I've read too:)
GavinDarklighter chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
This was a pretty good read. I love how you are characterizing Sarah, as a symphatic, mostly average woman but nevertheless she can kick as, if you threaten her family.

I also like the way you write Ironhide, it's kind of... cute, although that's definatly not the way I would describe 'Hide usually, but... here it fits. It's evident he likes Sarah, especially after his first car wash *grin* (although I think he already liked her after she threatened him...)

It's pretty good, how you describe the growning friendship and the fact everyone liked Sarah even before they ever met her. I also like the fact little Annabelle doesn't love anyone around instantly, but is hesistant. Although I felt kind of sorry for Arcee.

I also like the way you introduced Mikaela and Sarah. I would have liked it, if they liked each other first second, but that's unrealistic. I think having some time to learn more about each other is a lot more realistic, especially since I think Mikaela and Sarah are two very different characters, not only because of their age difference.

A pretty good story :)
crimsonseastorm chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
I can see Mikaela and Sarah grating on each other a little. They're both spicy and snappy and stand up for themselves and others. It's nice to know Arcee is making friends and she seems to be getting along with all the girls at any rate. It will be interesting to see Sarah interact with Bee just beyond this first meeting...I wonder what she'll think?
crimsonseastorm chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Optimus is awesome as always. It's great that OP let Sarah know how much not only Will means to him but also herself! It's one of those things I bet just makes a person feel better to know...I mean huge robot guard? I'm probably going to sleep pretty well. Her and Ironhide picking on each other is priceless as always...
crimsonseastorm chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Aw! Caring Ironhide is cute...and sad at the same time because I know he feels super bad about letting that guy die and Will getting hurt. I have a feeling he just wanted to see Sarah for some stability. And Mad!Sarah is scary...and fuzzy at the same time only because she cares. Lots of contradictions that aren't really contradictions this chapter *shrugs* Awesome regardless! You've captured Sarah excellently again.
crimsonseastorm chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I like what you've done with Arcee in this chapter. I don't think we see her much in fics and you've made her excellent here! It's definitely cool to see her interact with Annabelle and that Sarah trusts her enough for that (she's slowly warming up to the bots I think)...If I were Sarah I'd probably be weirded out by the holo-forms too and I'd second guess myself all the time like is this a bot in disguise or an actual human? Lol! Excellent job with Arcee!
crimsonseastorm chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Well I saw that coming and it was done wonderfully! You really do it justice...me thinking how it would happen paled in comparison to what you actually did with it! It's an excellent mark for you to take the expected and make it awesome!
crimsonseastorm chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Spitfire HA! I can totally see that! Nice to see they both kept their promises! She would probably get along with Ratchet quite nicely...I imagine Ironhide's hypothetical hospital stay will have to happen at some point...you can't run around with giant robots and not get hurt. It would be interesting to see both reactions to that...
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh boy...I'm going to warn you right now that I'm going to drive you nuts. Hopefully you find that it's in a good way because it'll be me filling your inbox with reviews...probably of every chapter. I like to speculate and ramble even if it's already happened. I like to give credit to each chapter as it's own rather than a part of a story.

With that said...I LOVE THIS! It is full of awesome! I don't see too many stories where Sarah is done right and you've managed it here. She's strong because she has to be to be the wife of a Ranger. You've brought that across wonderfully even through her not wanting him to go. I think she gets why he has to...especially after meeting Ironhide...which was done perfectly nice! *wanders off to chap2*
1Timberwolf chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Aw, sorry to here this is the last chapter. Really enjoyed this series an looking forward to whatever your next project may be.
Soului chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
I love the IDW comics, they don't get enough love. Actually, I wrote a crossover in the IDW verse, although not the IDW movieverse.

I don't know how you feel about crossovers if you're a nut for canon, but feel free to check it out if you want.

Great chapter and I look forward to more.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »