Reviews for Introductions: Sarah Lennox
Marinelife37 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
I kidda agreeing with Mikaela on this one Sam did kill Megatron and Mikaela works on the Autobots why wouldn't they be honorary Autobots and why wouldn't Sam be part of the blog he loves be as a brother just as much as Mikaela? Another great chapter on this great series.
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
awe its a great ending i love the description of Bee and the part with Arcee, Mikaela and Sarah was so sweet I can wait to read more of your other stories :D
Kittisbat chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
You killed Elita! Nohwell. Since you didn't make me care about her and all that before hand I forgive you. :D

Can'ts wait for more Sarah Lennox action! Spitfire, Iron Will, Spitlet... I luvs them all! (And, of course, the Autobots, but they are generally included in the mix anyway.) I shalt watch for more stories!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
And thus the botosphere is born. :D

I loved the girl talk, there. And Elita's dead, right. *Sad sigh* I had almost forgotten about that comic. *Sends G1 Optimus after Movie Starscream* And for the record, that's a HUGE mismatch. G1 Prime can chuck an oil tanker a fair distance. ;)

I agree about the reasons for the blog, too. I am glad Chromia's gonna show up, sometime. :) And excellent way to reconcile TF canon about Arcee's modes. The student has snatched the pebble. :D
Jessie07 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Awesome story! I loved reading it!
laureas chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
I'm sorry to see this story end but it has been a great one. I'd like to see the new story that this is going to be a part of. I'm also sorry to see that Elita was killed earlier... but that makes things all the more interestin'. I would suggest trying to write a story as a blog from the Bots and friends. People would review and that would give you the idea for the next blog chapter. Bye for now.
Heldeth chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Yet another fabulous chapter. I am so enjoying your writing. Thank you.
Jessie07 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Awesome story! I can't wait to find out what happens next so please update soon!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Aww, Prime's a sweetheart. :) ;) I love the look of his holoform. Very... Cullen-like. ;) Poor Sarah, though, having to worry like that about Will. Glad she and Arcee are friends and she casn have some 'girl time' with her.
Gixxer Pilot chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
This is great so far! You've captured what it's like to be an Army wife quite well. I like how portray Sarah - she's very believable. I also liked how you included Optimus and Ratchet (but then again, I'm a fan of both). And Ironhide. How can you not love him? Well done, and I look forward to more.
1Timberwolf chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
As always loved this chapter. I can see Acree seems to like to keep people on their toes. :). That was cute Ironhide teasing Sarah about having slept with Optimus. LOL. It seems she's been made a part of the Autobot family. Can't wait for chapter seven.
Phoenix13 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
ā€œIā€™m telling Will you slept with Optimus.ā€

ROFL! What a way to throw in a completely innocent but TRUE line! Good on you! :-)

There are many females who wish they could say THAT little bombshell.

Sorry, been reading for a while but haven't reviewed to say how excellent this fic is. It definitely needs more reviews as love! Many more!
Arabis chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Aww, I really liked this chapter! Great addition to the story.
laureas chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
This has been a fantastic fic so far. I am quite impressed. It's interesting that Annabelle had that reaction in light of your other story about her. And I thought it a nice touch to have Optimus loan Sarah the use of his cab for one night.
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
awe this story is so sweet keep up the good work
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »