Reviews for Introductions: Sarah Lennox
Marinelife37 chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter. This part of the Introduction series is my favorite so far. I figured Sarah would be teased for what she said about Ironhide. The Autobots tend to come off as a bunch of gossips when it comes to the humans their with. Which is understandable considering we are aliens to them and how else are they supposed to figure us out. I love the Sarah/Ironhide moments, especially the teasing.
Jessie07 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Awesome story! I can't wait to find out what happens next so please update soon! Oh and will Sarah meet Bumblebee soon?
1Timberwolf chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Really enjoyed this chapter. Get a kick outta how Sarah usually gets the upper hand on Ironhide and that you can see that she does care about him. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kittisbat chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I love this story/series. It's adorable! And you just can't beat the expression on people's faces when they realize, "Holy *%$%#! That car is alive?1?1?1/11" Yup. Just makes my day.
Marinelife37 chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Great chapter. My favorite scene was the one where Sarah yells at Ironhide in the middle of the hospital parking lot calling him a "reckless, stupid, fragging son of a rusted Ford Pinto" and his response, "People are staring, femme." Rusted Pinto, hilarious.
laureas chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Oiee! That crazy glitch! (Ironhide) *sigh* And I can see him doing that all the way. You've really hit this one on the head. I can't wait to see more.
Nikani chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Very, very well written. You have excellent grammer to go along with a wicked sense of humor. You've captured Ironhide's personality and instilled the proper amount of fear in him when it comes to women. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!
laureas chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
This is simply beautiful. I love how you are filling out the bit characters. Add this chapter, where Arcee has the perfect blend of proffesional warrior and maternal instinct. I hope you will add to this part of the series. Bye for now!
Soului chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
That was very sweet and well written. Considering that Cybertronian new life is so rare, its no wonder that the Bots would be amazed at Annabelle. I loved the character interaction here.
1Timberwolf chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Loved this chapter. Looks like Sarah's found a good friend in Arcee and someone else to go after Ironhide for her :). Looking forward to more of this story.
FateAndFaith chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
I love how in your fics the Autobots are rather intrigued by human children. A lot of authors write them as being...standoffish?

The interaction between Sarah and Arcee, especially with regards to Annabelle, is just awesome. The way you have Arcee written-she has so much more personality and just pure awesome than in just about every other fic I can think of.
Marinelife37 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Great chapter. You don't read a lot of girl talk between autobot and human females and you did a great job. Meeting Annabelle is always a cute moment.
Heldeth chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
This was a beautiful chapter. I really hope you continue this.
Soului chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Very nice, I love stories with a sort of outside POV, like Sarah's.
1Timberwolf chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
I love this. Very touching about the visit to the hospital an then Sarah seeing Ironhide. Can't wait for more.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »