Reviews for Shards of Shattered Roses
The Doc's a genius idiot
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 13 . 5/4
Shareen! Nice touch.
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 7 . 5/4
I love that ending too. Oh the nostalgia
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 5 . 5/4
I loved the dictionary part most. Though this was hilarious too.
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 3 . 5/4
Review
Guest chapter 20 . 4/14/2015
I just realised that by entering the time window, the Doctor actually lived more than twice the length of his actual life (6 years I think?)...selfish much, yes. But quite understandable.
Spooths chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
This is a horrifyingly beautiful story. I'm impatient for the next update. I am curious as to weather this will end up being an AU story where the Doctor gets Rose back. I don't remember if the Doctor at the beginning of this is from after Journey's End or not in assuming 10 in 2005 is from "The End of Time" but I'm hopeful that that will be rewritten and we can get a non-devastating end to this story.

Bye.
EJect chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
Sorry for not reviewing until now, I tend to do that because I don't want to stop reading or I'm on my phone or something. The story's quite wonderful. Jack is SO in character and he's one of my favorites and you write him so well I love it!
pedomellonaminno chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
For a second, I thought you'd skipped straight to the Torchwood Tower, with the mention of the white wall, but it cleared itself up up quickly.
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 25 . 10/19/2011
This story is truly fantastic. I liked the wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey bits, and Jackie's insane frying pan.

But why have you gone so long without updating?

Update soon, please. :)
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This fanfiction is beyond fantastic. I love the story to death and I cannot wait to see how it ends. I also really love the poems in the beginning. My favorite is

"Without Emotion

By LilyRoseXD

Sticks and stones may break you're bones

But words can break you're mind

As riddles without answers ask

Why is life so unkind

Throw into the place with no sound

No sight, no touch nor taste

Devoid of colour and confused in time

All sense had been erased

But being thrown back too a world of hurt

Life and feeling in pityful lack

Reminds us that emotion is just a knife

Eventually, you'll be stabbed in the back."

I truly love this story and I cannot wait for more:)
ValaEnVash chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
BUH! NOOO! oh man, my mind WANTS to hurt trying to work out the puzzle this story has woven in my head but amazingly, i've followed it... *shock* LOVE IT!

Oh man i hope you update soon!
ValaEnVash chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
oh good god doctor. he can't catch a break for anything can he?
Hannah chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
yes, people do actually read the things at the top of the page. i do, at least. i also read about 2/3 of your profile. :) great story!
miriel celeste chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
ohm well...

I'm thoroughly disturbed now! Frankly I don't even know why I read this (and no this is not becomming a flame this is just me being confused about well me) After the first couple of chapters I kinda figgured that there wasn't much romance/fluff to come and that is usualy the point when I stop reading...apparently I didn't...see confused

I realy like the poems and the idea of the Doctor getting some closure through reliving Roses childhood with her!

But again? okay I kinda figured that he'd come back 'cause the coat thing kind of gave that away guess I just figgured that he would do that at some more distant future time...

I will continue though because I still hope for some fluffines and I want to know how it plays out.

cya (and please don't hate me for this weird-confused review thing, if you want me to I'll put it down later)