Reviews for Kill Switch
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Another amazing story! :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Fine tag to a pivotal moment. Convincing reactions and thought of Jane during the situation. Thanks for writing it.
wavesofred chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Great one!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great tag to this episode, which was one of my fav's to date!

I loved that Jane chose Lisbon over RJ in this scenario. I just hope that when it comes to the final showdown that he will repeat this action. Well... it's unlikely I suppose, but oh well, we can all hope, right? ;)

Either way, great job of writing this. I'm so glad I've discovered your other stories and have the chance to read and review each one!

Nice work!

~Shani :)
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I like it a lot! _ You've written Jane-rather-out-of-it pretty believable and kept the interaction between him and Lisbon on a natural level. Thanks.
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
While I am have very mixed feelings about a Jane/Lisbon romance (part of me would like to see it just because SB and RT would be so cute together, but I really think that PJ and TL are nowhere near this far along), I am very happy to see this story. That is, the happenings right at and right after Jane shoots Hardy, not to mention it being from Jane's POV. I really wish that had been dealt with more, but I suppose that would have made the show too long. So I'm glad you did such a great filling in of that blank.
celticgina chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very well written. The choice he made without even thinking would of course haunt him in just that way.