Reviews for Lily and the HalfBlood Prince
HPRocksMe chapter 137 . 12/20/2011
I thought u were going to write an epilogue ...

I am so sad this fic is over ... I looked forward to its updates. I wish u continue this till Lily's death or may be till Snape's death :-). May be u can write a sequel.

Anyways ... great writing ... keep it up.
Reyem chapter 137 . 12/19/2011
And...it's over. Bittersweet. And yet, you've have done it with such eloquence.

I'm glad you have a 'parting of the ways' closure with Lily and Sev. I hated the thought that things ended between them the way JK depicted it. But you've elaborated it in such that I think it could have actually happened, and in a way that closes the door in their relationship calmly. Not just a slam in the face.

And they both knew they both loved each other. Even though, like Lily said, he didn't love her enough. Isn't that too much what reality is like?

I also know what it's like to have that polite yet cold yet normal dialogue between a person who I used to be close with. It's true that it feels worse than if they were angry with you, or forcefully ignored you in public. If they are polite and they treat you like any other stranger or aquaintance, then you are no longer important, and they no longer truly are concerned with your feelings or emotions. They have cut out true emotions, and thus cut you out of their life. The way Severus felt...oh, my gut wrenched in pain with him. :'(

Keep writing. You are brilliant at what you do. I don't know if you are a person who likes to have a rough draft outlined of your story, or if you write in progress, or if you need everything published before posting, but do not keep us waiting. This story was severely undernoticed, and I will always be a major fan of it. Come to think of it, I might have to D/L it to my e-reader right now.

Bravissimo! Encore! I applaud you and this fabulous epic tale.
crissu chapter 137 . 12/19/2011
This is certainly the best Lily/Sev story. I have looked for a long time for a story for them, and then I found yours, and after reading it I can say that I don't need another is so good that it is enough for is my choice of canon.

You have shaped Severus' character brilliantly, and you managed to change my opinion about him.I liked him before..but not so much as I like him now.I really want to read more about him,the last two years, him being a death eater, Lily's death, the years of teaching.. , again, I can't find that story because I want to read YOUR Severus. I'll be waiting patiently for any story that, hopefully, you will post someday.

Tha last chapters were bittersweet,I loved that Lily was the one who finally said that she loves him and, of course, that famous 'always'.Brilliant.I like that Severus still doesn't realize ( and won't, for a long time) that Voldemort isn't a god and only seeks is why I would love to read his thoughts when finally realize this.

And Lily was great know from canon that she is..well... perfect.( she doesn't seem to have any faults: beautiful with her green eyes, smart, kind, lovely,funny,can see the beauty in someone even when he doesn't see it...)But you managed to show another side of her and that made her 's still perfect but her character seems complete now.

Well, thank you( a million times) for creating this wonderful story, for updating every Friday, for the long chapters, all the details that you didn't forget and for all the work that you've was a gorgeous story:)Hope you enjoy your deserve it.
nade.Elainoir chapter 137 . 12/19/2011
This fic is beautiful..I love it soooo much.. and over the past reviews, thank you for taking time at replying all of them.. you are extremely generous with every update of this story and I always found myself anticipating for every chapter that is updated. This pairing is definitely one of my favorites and I'm glad that you are one of the people that is interested of the history between two unexpected people. Both whom are true opposites yet hold a strong relationship. Especially Severus holding true to his love for Lily, which he describes as [in which one of my favorite quotes that you have imputed in chapter 136] "Always". I've cried at that part in the book..in the movie and in this story. I'm especially glad that you were my first Sev/Lily fanfic, I'd say I am very lucky to have stumbled onto your fanfic. I certainly would have loved Sev and Lily to have a relationship in canon but if it were to come true..it just wouldn't be Harry Potter. The knowing fact that their relationship could've been more makes me content. And here I am blabbing...sorry lol. To sum it up.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS AWESOMELY, EPIC STORY! YOU ARE AWESOME! HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME! J.K ROWLING IS AWESOME!
Pandorica 11 chapter 137 . 12/18/2011
This has been a really fantastic story and I look forward to seeing future work of yours.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 137 . 12/18/2011
This fanfic was gorgeous...the last few chapters broke my heart in a dozen ways, but that's how it goes.

Have a good vacation free of writing lol. I will be on the lookout a few months from now for new stories written by you.

childlikeempress
CaroH99 chapter 137 . 12/18/2011
this was so bittersweet, yet magnificent! you did a wonderful job and you do deserve a good rest. hopefully we'll be seeing the sequel soon thoug, because i loved looking forward to weekends for this story...
autumn midnights chapter 137 . 12/18/2011
AMAZING. This whole fic was just wonderful in its complexity, and it provided wonderful insight into Severus Snape's actions, as well as Lily, a character who, really, is one we don't know /too/ much about despite the amount of times she's mentioned. You did a wonderful job with this long, novel-length fanfiction and I do really hope to see more from you at some point. I really enjoyed reading this.
SevLovesLily chapter 136 . 12/18/2011
Oh God. I absolutely lost it when Lily said "Always." I've always thought something must have happened after that scene from the Prince's Tale, but I never thought it would have been like that... I don't know whether I would have cried less if it had been a completely bitter and hateful ending.
theripper32694 chapter 137 . 12/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading Lily and the HalfBlood Prince. I was hoping you would make the story go until James and Lilys wedding though. I would love to see your view on what Snape thinks of the whole Lily/James relationship. You did a wonderful job and keep writing! :)
vAMPkIMI chapter 137 . 12/17/2011
I loved this story. That's it. That's all I can say. Loved loved it. I've told you all of my feelings for previous chapters in reviews. Now I have nothing left to say. I will continue to read whatever you have to give. I thank you for taking so much of your time to give us a beautiful story that I will surely never forget. The story ended with a beautiful bittersweet tone, and I look forward to sequels of this masterpiece. Peace and good luck to you.
PurifiedDrinkingWater chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I didn't know nine-year-olds took algebra... ;) Great story you have here. Lily and Snape make me cry. :'(
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 137 . 12/17/2011
this was a phenomenal story, I'm so sad it's over! all good things must come to an end though, I guess. so are you going to do something completely different after this? can't wait til your hiatus is over!
SilmeNuquerna chapter 137 . 12/17/2011
Wow, here we are, finally. And it's been a mind blowing journey.

Your take on Snape's and Lily story blew me away because of its sheer quality. I mean in the HP books very little is said about Snape's and Lily's story and the rest is left to the reader's imagination, but what's left is just too much for an average person's imagination and knowledge to figure or theorize about in order to come up with a reasonable and fully convincing explanation of how things got from A to B. That way, it kind of feels incomplete. And you have filled in the gaps brilliantly, from the psychology of the characers, their actions, the descriptions, the pacing, the concatenation of events, the meaning, everything. The level of attention to detail is amazing. And it still remains easy and entertaining to read. Fully enjoyable, in every dimension. One really gets to understand the reasons behind their decisions, their subsequent actions and their consequences. And to be able to understand, to follow them event-to-event, thought-by-thought, decision-by-decision, action-by-action to the final and tragic result is just wonderful; it's what makes this fic so amazing. Understanding is amazing.

That said, I want to say thank you for all your effort, thank you for so many hours of hard work, thank you. Be sure that the result is top class. I hope you enjoy your break time, every single day of it, and when you feel like writing again, if you do, consider writing a fic about the period between the ending of this fic and the beginning of the HP series (that is, about Lily and James -how could that ever get to happen?-, Snape's duties and acts as a Death Eater and his returning from the dark side, etc).

Again, THANK YOU. I totally loved your writing.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 137 . 12/17/2011
A wonderful end to a fic that I've definitely loved. This is definitely among my very favorite stories. I've always looked forward to the updates for this story and I'm going to miss the excitement that came from recieving an email notification. Congratulations on the completion of this incredible project, and I can't wait to see what other writing you'll be sharing with us in the future.
1,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »