Reviews for Lily and the HalfBlood Prince
whitealmond chapter 99 . 10/20/2013
I really, really liked your female centaur, and the little bit of centaur culture you brought in; and I really, really like Severus' bullheadedness here. You write him very well. We all know the disaster's coming, but you've set it up in a really believable way.
whitealmond chapter 95 . 10/20/2013
Another thing I'm really impressed by (besides your marvelous storytelling) is how you've given Severus and Lily adventures, danger, and intrigue to rival Harry's years in Hogwarts. Also, you've given a very strong reason for how he's so esteemed by the Malfoys, as well as Voldemort himself! Well done
whitealmond chapter 91 . 10/20/2013
Ah, they kept the mirrors... tsk tsk. It's so sad.
whitealmond chapter 59 . 10/19/2013
I love your Madeira character. She's just awesome.
whitealmond chapter 49 . 10/19/2013
oh dear, oh dear :( excellent foreshadowing with the Divinations class, though it gets me awfully depressed to think about what lies in store for them.
whitealmond chapter 43 . 10/19/2013
Oh, the scene where Lily is cleaning Severus' face was so intimate and solemn ;-;
whitealmond chapter 38 . 10/19/2013
Wow, I was really impressed by how you handled Severus' indoctrination into Death Eater propaganda, starting with the corrupt Ministry and the injustices against witches and wizards. That would be enough to pique the interest of an angry, confused teenager
whitealmond chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
I love your portrayal of Narcissa - she's much more cunning than Lucius ;)
whitealmond chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
omg, baby Mrs. Norris... so adorable ;-; I love how your story is progressing, with a hint of romance, subtle foreshadowing.
whitealmond chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
Ah, young Lucius, helping out the younger students, before he turns into a complete asswipe. Loving your chapters, especially these recent adventurous ones :)
whitealmond chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Oh dear, the rivalry begins... I've been unable to stop reading this, it's so well thought out.
whitealmond chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Another enchanting chapter I have just a tiny note - I know Lily is rather precocious, but it was still a little jarring to imagine a 10 year old using the word 'derelict' ;)
whitealmond chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I adore this - it's sweet and innocent and very realistic. I can totally see this happening.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
It really does continue seamlessly from the book! And I love how you're foreshadowing Lily's dislike of dark magic with Severus unseating the bully in the park
excessivelyperky chapter 130 . 10/18/2013
She's starting to be attracted to him, and resents it. Lily also dislikes when she sees that Severus is defensive around her 'expecting to be blamed for something'.

But she does blame him for a lot, even when it's his roommates' fault and not his, since he didn't stop it.

Should Snape blame her for not stopping Potter et al? (but of course not! That's different!).

Their mirror image magic, though, is really, really neat.

And when she thinks that Snape is resenting the chain that binds them together, I do think she's looking in another mirror there.
1,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »