Reviews for Lily and the HalfBlood Prince
whitealmond chapter 120 . 10/21/2013
whitealmond chapter 116 . 10/21/2013
another amazing chapter ;-; did Madeira, in the end, heal her soul through remorse?
whitealmond chapter 115 . 10/21/2013
It's amazing how emotional you get me with your original characters. I LOVED this chapter. Exciting, dramatic, and it explains how Horcruxes are created - unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that Severus will not have learned from his own ancestor's mistakes... what a tragedy.
whitealmond chapter 110 . 10/20/2013
Wow. Damn. I can't wait to see how Severus gets Lily out of this. He's in way over his head.
excessivelyperky chapter 131 . 10/20/2013
With friends like Mulciber...Snape would be better off out of Britain altogether. Nobody is ever concerned if he's hurt, only laugh at him for smelling badly.

Still, they're not hexing him and kicking him in the ribs. That's pretty much the best that Severus can expect from anyone he knows, alas.

That's for the Light side to do, apparently. And with the Marauders the self-declared representatives of the Light, Dark starts looking better. It's not like the Light actually *wants* Snape till they have something really suicidal to do anyway, in both the First and Second Voldie Wars.

And all for the sake of Lily, whom he loses anyway.

Australia's looking really good in comparison to canon, that's for sure! But in this story, which follows canon really closely, Snape will never have anything good to look forward to, ever.
whitealmond chapter 105 . 10/20/2013
Your descriptions are breathtaking; it's like I'm right there with them.
whitealmond chapter 104 . 10/20/2013
Extremely powerful chapter. Loved how it veered from romantic to anguished.
whitealmond chapter 101 . 10/20/2013
I really admire your explanation for things that happened in canon, like Mulciber hexing MacDonald and Narcissa is really sharp!
whitealmond chapter 99 . 10/20/2013
I really, really liked your female centaur, and the little bit of centaur culture you brought in; and I really, really like Severus' bullheadedness here. You write him very well. We all know the disaster's coming, but you've set it up in a really believable way.
whitealmond chapter 95 . 10/20/2013
Another thing I'm really impressed by (besides your marvelous storytelling) is how you've given Severus and Lily adventures, danger, and intrigue to rival Harry's years in Hogwarts. Also, you've given a very strong reason for how he's so esteemed by the Malfoys, as well as Voldemort himself! Well done
whitealmond chapter 91 . 10/20/2013
Ah, they kept the mirrors... tsk tsk. It's so sad.
whitealmond chapter 59 . 10/19/2013
I love your Madeira character. She's just awesome.
whitealmond chapter 49 . 10/19/2013
oh dear, oh dear :( excellent foreshadowing with the Divinations class, though it gets me awfully depressed to think about what lies in store for them.
whitealmond chapter 43 . 10/19/2013
Oh, the scene where Lily is cleaning Severus' face was so intimate and solemn ;-;
whitealmond chapter 38 . 10/19/2013
Wow, I was really impressed by how you handled Severus' indoctrination into Death Eater propaganda, starting with the corrupt Ministry and the injustices against witches and wizards. That would be enough to pique the interest of an angry, confused teenager
1,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »