Reviews for Lily and the HalfBlood Prince
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
How sad for Severus to live like that. Yes, it's a good thing that Eileen is looking after his schooling; but there are still a lot of things that he is missing. Even with an Obliviated or Confunded teacher here and there, the bureaucracy of the UK is a mighty thing, and sooner or later someone is going to catch up to them. Do they allow home schooling in Britain? I can see the bullying happening to Snape even in the early days. No wonder Lily is his only human contact, if a Cadbury set is the only Christmas present he's ever gotten.

And the two of them are lucky that the abandoned house hasn't been taken over by druggies of varying kinds.
stardb chapter 38 . 2/27/2010
As always, another excellent chapter. This is defently one of my favourite fics.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
What a lovely chapter-all those days of summer, marred only by the cousins' visit. It doesn't sound like Severus really wants to harm anyone with learning the Dark Arts; he just needs some occupation that's interesting when Lily's away. They must in different school districts-no doubt Lily's Muggle school is in far better shape than Snape's.

Good explanation of Tobias and Eileen's relationship, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
But she still blames him for accidental magic that could have been hers (and you have to wonder what accidental magic _she's_ done around Petunia-I notice that she's not mentioning that part).

But Sev will forgive her for anything. Forever.
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 37 . 2/20/2010
great chapter. i liked hagrid and poor severus! plz update soon! how many more chapters will there be? will u go thruout their whole hogwarts experience? i hope so!
stardb chapter 37 . 2/20/2010
I think I'm the forst to review again :)

I am intrigued about what the invisable creative is. I also like how with each chapter you are building upon Sev and giving him reasons to feel alienated from other houses.

Also, thank you for replying to my reviews x
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 36 . 2/13/2010
o boy. well, that's why you dont go wandering off at 4:30 in the morning! haha, great chapter and i can't wait 'til the next update to see wat happens to sev and lily :D
stardb chapter 36 . 2/13/2010
Wo-think I'm first to review chapter 36. I really liked the part where they were discussing subjects (working in a school I know thats how student's choose their subjects).

One thing I really like about your story is how it brings in aspects from the HP books...like Hagrid's spider.
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 35 . 2/10/2010
nice chapter. i liked the snowflake part 'cause i could picture it in my head. it also helped that it had been snowing all day but anyway, nice chapter and please update soon. :)
stardb chapter 35 . 2/10/2010
Another great chapter. I say it every time but you are a great writer.
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 34 . 2/5/2010
as always an amazing chapter. i luved davy and remembered something briefly that they said in the actual hp books about some1 nearly breaking their neck. maybe im just imagining it tho. anyway, amazing chapter and i hope u update soon. they're so nice and long! :D
stardb chapter 34 . 2/3/2010
Another truely amazing chapter which made up for my very rubbish day at work.

You really are talented.
befreakid chapter 33 . 1/30/2010
Please make more chapters!

I really like the concept. I hope that it flows through Snape's pensieve really soon. It keeps things interesting.

Good job! :)
stardb chapter 33 . 1/23/2010
Another great chapter. I'm really intreged about what's going to happen next, what Lily's female friends might get up to as they clearly don't trust him, what do the Slytherins tink of their friendship...so many questions in my head...Im eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 33 . 1/22/2010
i luv how you end your chapters. they're written so well like how J.K. has done it before. anyway, amazing chapter and i cant wait for the next update! :D
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »